Kill me!!!

Me and Julia walked to the huge mall with me holding our car keys.

I had my mouth wide open. This mall was huge and Lights were everywhere.

Walking inside , Julia dragged me all over the place with Eric's credit card.

We had like 10 bags with extra on the way. We have only been to one store and we already had more than we could carry.

We had to keep walking out the mall putting the bags in the car and then running back inside to buy more.

After two hours me and Julia stayed outside the mall eating and talking.

"Wait so he went in your room and played with your clothes?!" She screeched.

"Yea,  I was so freaked out, worst part is? Should I tell Eric? " I whispered.

"Um I don't really know. You should lock him down on silver and Then tell him. He would Kill Ryan and I know he'll love doing it. " Julia said.

Ryan was my ex- mate. I don't have feelings for him. But I still hate death.

I hate blood and death. The look in their soulless eyes. I have always hated it ever since I saw my grandpa on the floor dead. Blood in his eyes as he cried.

I have suffered for years . My wolf didn't let me eat for weeks . I shifted from the first time and I had no control.

I got snapped out of my thoughts when Christiana stood over me.

Christiana? What was she doing here.

"Why didn't you tell me about Ryan? " She said sadly.

"I was afraid you were going to leave" I sighed.

Julia looked at us questionably and I forgot that they didn't know each other.

"Julia this Is my Friend from my other pack. Christiana. Christaina this is Julia, my new friend from this pack. " I said

I thought she would say hi but she continued with our other conversation.

"I WON'T DO ANYTHING!! I AT LEAST SHOULD HAVE KNOWN !! YOU SPEND SO MUCH TIME WHINING ABOUT RYAN AND YOUR PROBLEMS YET YOU HIDE FROM ME!!" Christiana yelled.

I got up from the bench I was on and Walked to the car . I took the car keys and turned the car on jumping in and Driving away.

Christiana can walk.

I drove up to Julia and yelled gripping the wheel as hard as I could.

"GET IN!!" I roared.

Julia ran to the car jumping in and locking her door.

"BITCH" Christiana Whispered

"Slut!!" I yelled at her.

driving off I raced down the road.  The Car was at full speed and If anyone ran In the road there wouldn't be anything stopping me.

"Ashlyn calm down" Julia whispered

"I'm just like Eric , I have anger issues. I always bottled up my anger and I only let my feelings loose to my best friend . I have nobody now and My wolf had enough of this stress. I CAN'T calm down. " I said slowly.

I stared at the street and pressed the car pedal harder. Soon I was speeding down the road at a extremely fast pace.

"Please..." Julia said.

I groaned outwardly and made a sharp turn. The car drifted perfectly and landed into the parking spot.

I slammed my fist into the side of the door walking out.

"Do have a place were I can let my anger out on people?" I yelled.

"You need help. Umm. why don't we go to the prison and stare at rogues?" She said.

I knew she lied. She wanted to go near the silver and lock me up If I go rampage like her Alpha.

I walked away from her and sighed.

"Can I see the credit card? " I asked finally calm.

"Umm....sure" Julia said suspiciously.

She handed me the credit card and I walked to the store.

I grabbed a small beer and a bottle of the strongest wine.

Paying for It I RAN outside to Julia who was staring at me wide eyed.

"Drink up" I handed her the bottle of beer while I popped open the wine and jugged it.

I drank up the whole bottle  of whine before I felt the effects. I laughed and got In the car. Julia followed, Drinking her can.

Were wolfs don't get drunk easily unless what they are drinking is strong.

In this case I was the one with the strong wine. Julia just had a small beer.

Walking out the car because we were at the pack house. I forgot the bags and ran inside.

I laughed and giggled while I screamed

" KILL ME !!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs while Julia stared wide eyes at me.

"KILL ME!! KILL ME!! " I yelled and screamed at wolfs that passed by.

We were inside the building and my words kept echoing.

This was going to be a fun night.