Nobody

~Eric's POV~

"I've been in that damn waiting room long enough Sanders!! When are the results coming out!! What is wrong with her!! ",I yelled at our pack doctor, my anxiety taking its turn.

I have been here for at least 2 1/2 hours and Luke is getting anxious. He wants to know if his mate is OK. I mean I wanna know if my mate is OK.After They took her x-ray they sent me to the waiting room. I mean really?After everything that just happened they expect me to be sitting on my ass in a waiting room!?

All that was around me was a woman and her baby, there was a fly in the room and then there were all these women staring at me.

I got annoyed. The fly and his weird buzz, The women sighing as they stared, And the woman's baby started crying. I started to sweat, all this was too much.

I felt a large pain go down my back and I grunted. I felt like I was being cut into slowly. That meant something was going on with Ashlyn. I got up and walked straight into the doctors office. When he saw me he gave me a look of terror. I growled and yelled.

"I've been in that damn waiting room long enough!! Mr. Sanders!!  when are the results coming out!! What's wrong with her!!",He flinched at my words but spoke.

"Alpha, please calm down. We had problems, She is fine, please go back to the waiting room", he said nervously. You could hear the plead in his voice, But I wasn't gonna go back.

"What is wrong with her!! What problems!! I'm not gonna go back and sit while there are problems around here!!",I growled and liked him in the eyes.

He smiled, I growled lowly at him and his smile faded.

"Alpha, do you Really want to know what had happened",Sanders said, looking down, That's it.

I grabbed Sanders by his neck, shoving him onto the nearby wall and holding him up. "I'm done with your games, you will yell me what happened now and you will take me to my mate before I tear your throat out in front of all your patients",I snarled, my eyes tinging with black.

Sanders choked and his face went red. I let him go to breathe and helped him stand up. "Alright, Alright I'll tell you", he hesitated and rubbed his neck, bruises started to appear.

"Well, After the x-ray,when we sent you to the waiting room. The results showed multiple bone fragments torn and Ripped. We put her in a room and  performed surgery to repair and remove the fragments", I gave him a look and growled. "Give it to me straight stop beating around the bush. He sighed and took a deep breath.

"She broke a huge part of her back and the bones clashed together breaking three ribs. She bleeded internally causing her to pass out, but her wolf fixed that. Right now, She is in the operating room . We are repositioning her bones so she could heal correctly", he looked down.

"What!?",I yelled,I was shaking. Why the fuck didn't they inform me of this?! My mate could have died and I would've blamed it on all of them.

"Why didn't you tell me!! You could have at least told me my mate was having surgery!!" he looked back at me, His eyes were full of regret.

"I'm sorry, I knew you would try to stop us, She was dying her pulse was faint and her breathing slowed, we didn't have time. The fact that her wolf tried to heal that way caused her more pain.." He whimpered and I saw the concern he had for his Luna.

"No excuse Sanders, it was a reasonable decision but understand this isn't just another patient. its my mate, if she died by your hands I would not have hesitated in killing you and everyone in this damn building. Next time tell me,if you value your life. I have some business to attend to, Tell me when her surgerys done" I said,and walked out pissed.