Im in trouble

All hell broke loose.

Eric destroyed Everything. Drawers, nightstands ,mirrors , lamps. You name it and it's in pieces all over the floor.

He was like a bulldozer destroying everything in his path.

His eyes were pure black and his body shook so hard that you could feel the building shake.

He ran to his desk punching it in the middle. It snapped like nothing and I knew I had to stop this. No matter the risk. So I did the only thing that came to mind.

Stop Eric

"Eric stop!!" I yelled.

That was the worst possible thing to do because Eric was on me in a second.

His hand was on my neck and he slammed me into the wall repeatedly. I felt my neck gain black bruises and I felt the muscles on my neck twitch.

My vision clouded and I heard cracks.

'Mark!! Help me. In . Eric's . office. Gonna. die. ' I spoke through the link each time I wasn't slammed into the wall.

Mark was my protector. Each Luna has a certain beta that protects them if their mate is gone.

That meant That We had our own secret link.

Eric slammed me so hard this time  , I could see black spots appearing.

I needed to use the pack link. Everyone would hear me. Everyone in the pack would come to help.

'Help!! Help me . I'm gonna die .Doctor Sanders come and drug Eric again!!. I'm gonna die!!'  I screamed.

Eric's eyes were red now and his veins became black . Something in his neck appeared and Glowed . He looked fucking crazy.

Imagine seeing a dark blonde  haired guy with neon red eyes that glowed and veins that were black. I would have peed my pants if I weren't wearing a dress. 

His face paled and his fist collided with my face.

This pain I felt was overwhelming. I felt a crack and tasted blood. This time my vision was completely foggy.

Just as Eric went to punch me again his fist was caught.

Mark pushed Eric across the room and then Oscar ran into the room.

Mark went in front of me protectively and Oscar went for Eric.

"Damn Calm Down!! You were hitting your Mate!! Our Luna!!" Oscar roared.

Eric got up from the floor his eyes were completely feral . Totally animalistic.

"Shit!!! " Oscar said.

Mark looked down at me and gasped.

I felt blood trickle down my face and I felt blood all over my mouth.

My wolf was completely quiet and she didn't make a sound.Next thing I knew Oscar and Eric were into a heated fight. throwing punches, dodging and tackling.

Eric had two sharp teeth out his mouth and his eyes were a bright red. Iscar looked cautious and his moves were swift.

" It came back!! Shit, I thought we took care of him a long time ago. " Mark whispered 

Doctor Sanders ran into the room. When he saw Eric he ran back the way he came.

He came back with a black silver liquid in a big bag  And a Yellow red substance in a small bag.

I saw Julia run to me and start crying.Mark picked me up and carried me out the room.

"Stay with me . Don't leave me . Stay with me please Luna " Mark said as he sprinted down the hall.

I felt as my eyes drooped and dark spots filled my vision.I felt the blood flow down my cheek and face.

I felt my heart slow and my breathing go even.

Was I dying?

Is this what my fate is?

Getting killed by your own mate?

Out of nowhere I felt a surge of pain that had me double over in marks grasp.

I screamed as I felt my heart beat go faster. My breathing came uneven and I felt the surge go all over my body.

Where was mark even taking me?

The Doctor isn't here with me , Sanders Is with Eric. Drugging him or something.

Mark kept talking but I didn't Hear anything.It was silent and everything slurred.

I saw a light cloud my vision and I felt my body tingle. I saw her , I saw the one and only.

Shit

********************************************************

Cliffhanger!!

What do you think happened to Her? Is she gonna die? What happened to Eric?

Please comment and tell me what you think of this.

Please don't be mad at me .

COMMENT.

VOTE.

FOLLOW.

If you have any ideas for the story please inbox me or comment.

Thank you all 1k Reads!!! Thank you all!!!

I will update soon!!

       -Bluethornedrose717.