The Demon inside me

~~~Eric's POV{ Before Ashlyns suicide}~~~

I sat at my desk and straightened my papers when I felt it. The surge of pain enveloped me. My lips burned and my wolf howled in agony.

I griped the desk as my claws extended. I tried to control my breathing but failed. My wolf scratched to the surface as I felt my walls crumble.

My Mate was kissing someone. She was Loving someone else. I can't believe it. Is this why's she is so distant with me? She has a Lover?

My wolf growled at the thought if my mate kissing another male. It took all I had not to shift right now and kill the bastard.

My head reeled as the pain came again. I grabbed my chest in pain As I crumbled to the floor.

No. No. No. Ashlyns not kissing someone. She is not cheating. She loves me and I love her. She can't.

'Our mate has betrayed us!!' Luke cried out.

I rolled on the floor as the pain ceased. It just stopped randomly.

Shit. That was the most painful thing I have ever felt.

My mate has cheated. She kissed another man knowing she had a mate. I should have marked her. I should have claimed her as mine and I should have been mated to her.

I would be able to read her mind and sense her emotions.

Here I am on the floor while my mate was kissing some dickhead at a party or something. Where was she anyway?

I felt the anger rush through me as My wolf growled out.

I sat at my desk and griped the table.

'Our mate is here looking for us' Luke growled.

She is gonna have a lot of explaining.

Soon enough she walked into the office. Her sent waffled me. I smelled alcohol,Sweat and male on her. It was Ryan.

His sent was all over her And it hit me like a truck.

"Eric!! I need your help!!" She yelled.

Like hell I'm gonna help her.

"When were you gonna tell me?!Why did you think I was stupid enough not to find out!!" I growled lowly.

"Eric are you OK sweetie?" She had the nerve to ask.

Really? If I kissed a girl she would feel it. Did she ever pay attention in class?

I looked at her when she finished her sentence. I felt my wolf try to take over and I know my eyes were black.

"No I'm not OK! when were you gonna tell me? Why did you lie to me? Why?" I yelled.

Pain flashed through me as I remembered the pain I felt earlier. The fact its was Ryan that probably kissed her made me go crazy.

"What are you-" I cut her off slamming my fist into the desk.

No more playing dumb. No more lying. I'm done.

"I felt it when you kissed the boy!!I felt is when he rubbed your back and legs!! It was like being burned on the inside!!It hurt so much Ashlyn!! Why did you cheat on me!!"I yelled.

"I didn't cheat on you!! It was Rya-" I cut her off throwing a chair .

No. I DON'T want to hear his name. I don't want to think of it. I can't think of it. I felt my wolf take control.