Rogue

I woke up with a groan, my head pounding and my arms feeling like jello.

I laughed out loud when I saw myself on the lawn outside. Man, did I get drunk or what. My skin prickled and my wolf kept stirring.

I felt my anxiety levels rise and I stared at the horizon from my spot on the yard.

I growled when I felt two arms pull me up and then place me on the couch inside our living room.So I glared at him.

"Sorry luna, I just dont get a nice feeling when I see you outside in the backyard passed out , and I have to clean up" Dominick said pouting and picking up some red beer cups.

I looked around and sighed on the couch. My face staring up at the wall . my mind keeps thinking if last night.

"Where's Mark" I said groaning and rolling off the couch. Barely standing.

I needed to talk to him about his mate. Good thing I was a little sober when this happened.

"Its important, I saw something last night that made me cringe. "I said  and walked away from Dominick, still a little wobbly from the alcohol.

////Flash back(After fight)////

I stormed away from them. Mark was walking behind me, cursing to himself as I made my way towards the table.

I cant belive the bitch had the nerve to fight me, I wasn't doing ANYTHING that wasn't playfulness. I could've been Marks Sister!!

Exactly , what if I was his sister . I would do my best to get them separated,THEN  Beat the shazzles out of her.

"Calm down"Mark said walking beside me.

" I cant" I growled and stopped walking, glaring at him.

"Well then I have to make sure you dont do anything reckless" He said standing by my side.

"No, your going to your mate" I said shoving him softly.

"Well its my job to-" I cut Mark off

"Its your job to protect and love your mate, go, now" I said shoving him harder.

He smiled at me before walking away. I walked away from the party and Into the dark, mossy, woods.

I heard, giggling? I walked towards the noises and nearly fainted at what I saw.

Marks mate and One of the guards in my pack, What was his name? Mason? They were kissing and Growling and.... Im not going anyfurther.

it looks like he could mark her any moment with his Black eyes. He had red, curly hair and I wonder what his REAL eye color was.

He seemed built, and he was definitely a wolf in my pack. His hands went down her back and planted on her waist.

He deepened the kiss and they both growled. oh hell no.

"Release her, NOW!!" I said using my Luna voice.

They stopped dead still, he pushed her away and started moving his hands through his hair nervously.

"Sorry Mam" He gushed, turning towards me and looking down.

I growled and walked towards him, stopping directly in front of him. My hand lifted his chin and I met light brown eyes.

"Are you aware that this female is mated to Alphas second beta in command ?" I said glaring.

"So you better end whatever relationship you have, or else there will be hell to pay" I growled.