Nightmares

///Julia's POV///

I sighed and stretched my legs, I looked around and felt a warm tear fall when I remembered what happened...

I told Ashlyn  about me and Oscar and then from there on Oscar was pissed at me.

My hand reached up and touched the purple black bruise on my cheek , I then looked to my left and saw Oscar next to me, I jumped up before quietly running to the bathroom.

When I locked the door behind me , I lifted my shirt up and scanned my bruises, I sighed before washing my face with steaming hot water.

I gasped and stumbled back when I saw the Mark on my neck, it was still bleeding and purple surrounded it, that's when the nightmare flooded my memory.

////FLASHBACK////

I cried out as Oscar grabbed my hair and threw me onto the bed after locking the door.

"I told you to not fucking tell anybody about us!!!" He roared as he stepped closer to me

"I'm-" I didn't get to finish when his fist connected to my face.

"now I wont be beta and I'll have to settle for damn third in command!!" He said punching my gut.

"because of you everyone will know about me and Cindy!!! I mean it was just a one night stand" He said scoffing

I coughed out blood before speaking

" I didn't remember you saying that, just two days ago I saw you with her" I growled

he snarled and kicked my stomach after I fell to the floor in pain

I cried out in pain as he continuously kicked me, nobody knew this, but Oscar rejected me the day after he had sex with Cindy. I never felt so broken and I knew how Ashlyn  felt.

that's how I stayed strong through his beatings, I never cried in front of anybody, or ratted out on Oscar until now.. he has been doing this to me for months.

if I'm lucky, maybe he will hit my head hard enough that I wont remember anything.

I cried out in pain when he grabbed a fistful of my hair and threw me against the wall .I groaned when he grabbed my arms and held them above my head.

I felt hot tears go down my face as he leaned towards my neck.

"Since I have to suffer, you will too, and this will make you remember" he laughed deviously and lowered his mouth to my neck

before my mind could register anything I felt razor sharp teeth pierce the skin on my neck, Oscar put his hand on my mouth and muffled my screams.

Since me and Oscar aren't mates, he rejected me, that means that we don't feel sparks, so when he bit me, I only felt pain.

I thrashed as the burn filled me, pain took over and I felt my wolf cry out a pained howl.

blood trickled down my neck and stained my shirt as he unbuttoned my pants.

"What are you fucking doing?!" I yelled as he took away his hand.

he didn't look at me but he kept trying to unbutton my pants. when he did unbuckle them, he slid them off exposing me and leaving me in panties.

I tried to fight back but his hold on my hands were strong. when he reached out to unbutton my flanneled shirt I saw his eyes.

pitch black

right then and there I realized my fate.

I'm probably in a worse situation than Ashlyn.

at least Ryan didn't beat her, mark her by force, or do what Oscar is doing now.