Acceptance

///Ashlyns POV////

He disappeared in the meadow and I frowned when he came back covered I  blood. He looked so angry that he Ran into a tree.

Headfirst like a bull his scull made the tree break in HALF!!

I padded closer to him and saw the dead deer all over the place.

We started talking and I felt bad, I still am surprised. I didn't expect him to suspend Oscars Beta title and Give it to Mark.

We talked for a while and soon It got really personal. I actually found out that when I said those things to him...It didn't even effect Titus.

'Eric im so sorry,but i'd never leave you. I love you Eric woods. You are my mate. ' I said licking his face.

'I love you too' He said.

The wind blew and Then I felt my wolf scream in happiness 

I felt my wounds start to close and my fur grow back. I got a little taller and my claws grew.

My canines grew a few centimeters and my senses enhanced.

'We have fully, TRULY accepted our mate!!!' Isabel yelled 

What?

**********************************************************

Hey guys!! Sorry this chapter was so short next time it will be longer.

I just wanted to say I am making another book called 'Destroyed' Thats because this book is so close to finished.

I will let it out on 4/21/14 or4/28/14.

Just wanted you guys to be aware.

I will update soon

-Follow

-Vote

-Comment

- Blackthornedrose <3