Paralyzed

///Ashlyns POV///

I awoke with a yawn and sucked in fresh air . Last night Eric and me ran back home.. My wolf explained everything to me and I felt happy.

I got up and looked at Eric. He lay peacefully asleep and his hair was hanging over his face. Hiding those blue eyes I desperately wanted to stare into.

I walked across the room and went in the bathroom doing my daily morning routine. Bathroom, teeth, shower. After I got out the shower I pulled on some high waisted dark blue shorts. The shorts ended up at thigh length and had a few holes that went with it.

I pulled on a black t-shirt and Tied my hair into a ponytail. I walked across the room and still noticed Eric asleep.

It took everything in me not to go and cuddle but I needed to speak with my Bestie.

I trudged out the room ignoring Isabel's shouts of protest. I walked down the hallway and finally made it. I opened the door and Gasped.

the walls were scratched and Shades were torn. books were destroyed and glass littered the floor. I looked to my right and saw Julia's closet ripped inside out . (if possible)

Her bed was destroyed and all her pillows replaced by cotton and feathers.

I walked across the mess to the bathroom and saw that the back window was torn open and claw marks covered the walls.

I gasped when I saw Mark behind me.

"She's gone"He frowned.

"What?" I said confused

" Julia went rogue" He said.

I yelled at him and screamed and demanded to know what happened.

\\\\\Later///////

Anger bubbled and boiled through my body and my heat increased it. I felt as my veins Grew black and I growled so loud, I swear the building shook.

My body shook with anger that wanted to be let out and I know It wasn't just the heat. Oscar did this... he hurt her.. her hurt Julia.. HIS MATE!!

worst of all he made her leave... I would have run away if something like that happened.

I felt my eyes go black and I felt as My wolf tried to take over.

My teeth showed and I sprinted past Mark.

"Ashlyn wait- " Mark yelled before I sprinted out the room.

My bare feet slapped the floor as I ran and smelt the air. My heat bubbled up inside and adrenaline pumped through my hot blood.

I ran outside and Growled out. Oscar was sitting and chatting with a group of wolfs from the pack. He seemed on edge but calm.

I walked closer and closer to him, felling my wolf climax and Almost take over. I felt every inch of my body shake and I wanted to make him suffer.

I tapped his shoulder and when he turned around I gave a straight punch to the nose. Blood leaked out of his nose and He lay Flat on his back. I growled and Kicked him in the manhood.

He whimpered and I kicked him repeatably.

He eventually shifted and Launched his ugly ass towards me. I felt every nerve in my body react and I dodged. I shifted and let out a loud roar. I heard Eric yell through the link but I ignored him and shut him out

I launched at Oscar and Ripped a large wad of fur from his lower back. blood dripped from my canines and I felt my wolf take control.

Metallic air and blood ,made my wolf purr in satisfaction, we made him spill blood and now the fight began.

People stared at me wolf and I growled out at Oscar.

he fell to the ground and Growled. I jumped again and Grabbed his tail, He launched out at me and His teeth found my left hind leg.

He crunched and I yelped out on pain. People scattered around us trying to call mark or Eric.

Right when Oscar tried to leap at me again, he was tackled by a large black wolf. Mate.

He threw Oscar into a tree and Grabbed his leg with his teeth, hard. it seemed as through his mission was to break his leg.. and that is exactly what happened.

Oscar yelped in pain and Then Bit Eric in the back.

Eric growled out so loud I swear I was so scared.

Eric grabbed Oscars neck and shook repeatedly like he was a ragdoll. Yelping and howling filled the air as Oscar Lay limp on the floor. he was still breathing.. but he was paralyzed.

People helped me on a hospital thingy and Ran with me inside. last thing I saw before Everything went black... Eric's icy blue eyes.

**Sorry I know this is a short chapter Next time will be longer***

Oh and this is unedited so sorry if there are mistakes...

-blackthornedrose <3