Meeting the Rogues

Eric's POV

Me, Mark, and Oscar walked towards the stairs and head towards the cells. I looked at the rogues and smiled sickly.

The rogues looked so malnourished and sick. There was a older male and a older female.

Guessing mates by the way they held hands,their fingers intertwined. They had scratches all over their faces and they were gushing blood from their mouths.

"Where did you find them?" I mean its not the worst scene I've seen. I've seen worse. But its just those rogues reminded me of someone. I don't know who but they just do. My Wolf growled at them.

Well he was wasn't just growling he was also rising, I don't know why but when I saw them, I wanted kill them. 

My wolf started getting furious as I looked at a confused Mark and Oscar.

" Calm down bro, It just rogues", Mark said taking a step towards me.

" Yo, Eric, chill you're about to shift and there's not enough room down here. Plus, if you go crazy you might get hurt man, there's silver everywhere",Oscar said putting a hand on my shoulder, shoving me back softly.

I growled harshly at him and gave death glares at the rogues.

"You dumbass..whats wrong with you!! Do you even know who these people are?!!" My wolf yelled sounding pissed.

" Man, Luke calm down , I don't have any idea who these people are,there just rogues, calm down now" I said to my wolf, luke.

He seemed to get even more mad. My vision got blurry, I was shaking, about to shift. I noticed Four hands pull me down on the wall, Hard. All I saw was red.

"You're so dumb , these people are-" I blocked him off not wanting to hear him anymore. These people must have done something wrong to get him this pissed off.

I closed my eyes, trying to control him, but I failed miserably. He took control of me. He pulled away from the boys and ran to the cell. He grabbed the bars, The ones that were made of silver.

If a werewolf touched silver their skin would burn off. Its like acid. He just held the bars like nothing. I could smell my skin burn. He was in control but I still felt the pain. The rogues cowered at the sight.

My hands went numb. All I saw was dark red. I was surprised I could still see through that mess. I felt the anger, frustration,And pain he held, Wait, Pain? Why pain?

"DON'T YOU EVER TOUCH MY MATE EVER AGAIN!! I SWEAR I WILL RIP YOUR LIMBS OFF, YOU ASSHOLES ARE AS GOOD AS DEAD!!WHEN IM FINISHED WITH YOU, I-I SWEAR WHEN I GET MY HANDS ON YOU!! I SWEAR ILL-" Luke yelled being cut off as I felt Four hands pull me back, Again.

My hands stopped being numb and I felt the pain rush through me. I saw Oscar and Mark and a couple more pack members try to pin me down on the floor.

But Me and Luke Were very strong. We pushed them off, but then they pulled me down and cuffed me with my arms behind my back. Mark tried to hold me back from the burning cell bars as I heard Oscar yell

"Somebody get Sanders with the wolfsbane!!"

I remember I told Oscar and Mark If I ever blacked out and didn't calm down to bring the wolfsbane. Wolfsbane is a drug for werewolf's, it makes us weak, and if you take too much, you'd die.

I was A Troublemaker back then when I was 15  and they Used the drug on me a lot, I was very irresponsible and lost control easily. But that was before I met My mate, I was still adapting to 'being an alpha' and I got angry a lot. I had issues..