Here On Again

Eric's POV

We were kissing so  hard we couldn't breathe,  we both needed air but I'm guessing she didn't want to stop. we had to. 

I couldn't hold it in as my lungs tightened and forced me to get away for air. And I did .I breathed as much air as possible , only to get a pouty face from Ashlyn.

She looked upset and I think I know why. She looked so cute like that ,and it made me melt inside.

I was finally going to ask to mark her. Sure, Its when I make her mine but It is what I want exactly,to let every other male know she is mine.

My god I love Ashlyn . My god I Love Ashlyn !!! I just thought that didn't I. 

'yea you did' my wolf stated sheepishly.

I bit my lip , I know she likes it when do that , I leaned in close so that our eyes met . I was so nervous, like its weird, I never seen myself that way before , I seriously never get nervous.

"Ashlyn, could I ma-"I started but got cut off.

I smelled my second beta in command and pushed away from her.You never interrupt an Alpha when he's with his mate. Just as I pushed away my beta came in slamming the door open.

His name was Oscar. He was there when he..found my mate and mistaken her for a rogue. I try not to kill him when I see him. But I know he's sorry.

'Oscar!! What are you doing here!! I was just about to freaking Mark her!!! '  I said through our pack mid link.

His serious face turned into a surprised face. I realised what I had done.

I never tell anybody my personal information, no matter who, Its for them to not know and for me and my mate to keep as a secret.

I looked at him hard as he stared directly at Ashlyn , who I could tell was embarrassed.

'Stop. ' I said, still through mid link .His face turned from Ashlyn , to me as he kept looking surprised.

'What did you want to tell me? ' I tried changing the subject. He sighed but then He looked at me in disbelief as he spoke though the mid link

'Rogues' He said.

I knew this was bad by the looks of It. I could tell Oscar was stressed . His eyes were pitch black instead of his normal brown.I looked at him as he looked at me. I knew he needed me. I looked at Ashlyn , hoping she'd understand. But I'm guessing she did.

She looked at me with a look I had never seen before. God, she knew me more than I knew myself. Then she nodded a yes as I walked out the door. Me and Oscar were looking for my other betta.

His name was Mark. He was There also when He, Met my mate. I'm relieved he's here though. I'm glad and mad to see him.

"Mark ,whats the status?" I said looking at him with a serious face when I wanted to punch him so hard he'd die and then I'd laugh in his face and stomp on his grav-

"Well, there are two rouges, they seem to only want to go to Ashlyn. When we confronted them. They asked for her back. They said she wasn't our pack member. " Mark gave me a disgusted look as he continued

"They said, we didn't need her worthless soul, she wasn't important and that they want her back. " I saw the look of hurt go across his face.

I'm glad to see how much he cares about his Luna. I mean, he didn't know she was Luna and he treated her like I told him to treat the rogues. I forgive him. I forgive both of them. Mark and Oscar were scrambling with papers as I laughed at their misfortune.

I remember how We used to be when we were little. We'd always play pack. I remember it like it was yesterday.

    ////FLASHBACK////

"I wanna be alpha!!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs.

"No , I wanna be alpha!!!"

Oscar yelled ,his face turned red from the yell.

" You both cant be alpha because I'm going to be alpha!!! " Mark said .We'd play pack almost every time. Then Cindy came.

She always thought ever since we were little and since we were all boys, she'd have to be one of our mates.

Oh crap, my stomachs gonna blow. Well..she always made herself my mate.

I'd have to always yell at her, telling her she might not or ever be my mate , and that if she is.

My god I cant hold it in , I'm about to puke thinking about her and me being, mates.

Well Oscar and Mark always tried to be good players, they were fair. Cindy wasn't . She'd go bossing them around telling them that they are betas.

Weird though because now , they really are betas. They kept acting like betas, too.They Listened at my every word  and obeyed Cindy like a dog. It was funny though.

They took her serious. Those were good days as I hoped they'd  act like that to my real mate.

////FLASHBACK OVER////

Me and Cindy went out in highschool but I broke up with her cause she cheated . I don't love her any more. I used to, But she hurt me bad. Besides I have Ashlyn..She is my true mate.

Im happy that Mark and Oscar are acting like that now. They are taking this serious because this is their Luna's life on the line. My mates life, is on the line..

" So what did you do to the rogues?" I gave them a look as I knew they probably fought.

"We beat them up,took them in custody, And then we locked them in the Cells", Oscar loved fighting. Especially rogues.

I always depended on him to protect the pack as much as I do, and he did it, in fact,perfectly.

He could sense a rogue, right when It passes the border line. He has grown into an amazing beta.

"So lets talk about these rogues" I said giving them a look as we headed downstairs. Toward the cells.