Chapter 4: Bagawk

Disclaimer: I do not own Animaniacs. Yakko, Wakko and Dot and all of the other characters belong to their own respective owners. I only created Tiger and Caress and other original characters. I claim no rights to any of this. This was made purely for entertainment. No profit is made off of this.

Animaniacs Return

By: Melanie Ray

Chapter Four: Bagawk.

Author's note: Since they didn't show up as often in the show, I'll give you a small reminder of each girlfeather. Sasha (dark reddish tint) is Squit's girlfriend but Pesto's sister. Pesto's girlfriend is Kiki (bluish green tint) and Lana (lavender) is Bobby's.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~  

Yakko looked around him as he surfed around on the dull T.V. The body doubles were hiding in each of their rooms so they wouldn't have to talk to him. Bored was an understatement. "Crap. Crap. Crap. Crap. No way. No how. Can't fix. Who cares. Zenny? Arnniiiii? Ah come on you guys, come on out." He stood up on the couch and .jumped up and down. "Your programming sucks, so come on out. Let's talk, chat, yip and yap, or yap and yip." Yakko groaned as he saw no one come out and landed back on the couch grumpily. TV was boring and those doubles were easy shots. "Man, I can't wait 'til the others get here already. You guys are boring."

"You rang? "

Yakko's irritability vanished as he saw Wakko open up the tower door.

"Hi, Yakko!" Wakko exclaimed as he bounced over to the couch.

"Wakko?" He checked out his brother's clothes, his usual red cap and blue shirt gone. In it's place was a Tar-Mart boring dark blue uniform. Yakko couldn't help himself as he laughed. "I was beginning to think they were trying to stick me with lousy doubles."

"No way," Wakko laughed, "That would not be a very good idea."

"Well, how have you been? What have you been doing without your big brother around?" Yakko asked eagerly as he pointed to his shirt.

"Some of this. Some of that. Some of this and that, and some of that and this," Wakko responded.

"Sounds riveting," Yakko jumped once and landed back on the couch.

Wakko chuckled himself and landed back on the couch as well "So what's up with the tie and vest?"

Yakko grabbed his tie proudly. "I get paid well to annoy and trick people, legally."

"Oh," Wakko understood, "you're a salesman."

"Yep. Used cars, lots of suckers, it's great." Yakko grabbed the remote and tossed it up and down. "So what about this or that? How was that? When did you stop this?"

Wakko shrugged his shoulders. "No one ever seemed to keep me on for too long," he shook his head sadly. "I tried really hard with the pizza delivery too."

"Really?" Yakko tossed the remote behind the couch. "So did you-"

"No," Wakko groaned. "I guess it only happens in movies."

"Oh great."

Yakko saw Zenny come out of his room. "Wakko, meet our new roommate." He gestured toward Zenny. "His name is Kenny."

"Zenny." Zenny tried to correct him, but Wakko followed Yakko's lead instead.

"Hiya Kenny, I'm Wakko." Wakko jumped off the couch and shook his hand eagerly. "Love the jean jacket. Pants I could do without."