Chapter 31: Squirrelly Connections

Disclaimer: I do not own Animaniacs, it belongs to Steven Spielberg, Warner Brothers Studio, et al. I claim no rights to any of this, it was made purely for entertainment and for writing practice. No profit is made off of this. 

Animaniacs Return

Chapter 31: Squirrelly Connections

----------------------------------

"Give in yet?" Warren asked Aroma as he rubbed his hand down her arm. She was currently hanging from the middle of the ceiling. "If you don't, Minerva will become my reward."

"Why?" Aroma asked. "When you just sent a copy of myself out to hurt others?" She tried to ignore the pain in her shoulders. She was still healing from that nasty tumble off the Hollywood Sign. "Just take your sick copy of me and use her as your reward."

"Uh uh." Warren grabbed her hands rougher. "Renraw never had his eyes set on a copy of you. He's always wanted you. You're the trophy."

"Then why even pretend with Minerva?" Aroma cornered him. "That would be like a copy too."

"Damn." Warren muttered. "I'm still going to kill your friend if you don't agree." He looked at his watch. "Make your decision soon. I want to see how much more powerful I need my experimental liquid to become. No good if it only burns the top layer of ink when I pour it over Burbank." He grinned madly. "They have a weak concoction of it, diluted with just the right amount of ingredients. Perfect test subject." He chuckles. "I hope he dies, then not only is that *** out of my fur, but I don't have to go back and work out my equations again."

"Boss?"

Aroma looked up and saw the copy of her jump down toward Warren. She was carrying a huge sack.

"Well." Warren looked at her with displeasure. "Not exactly in pain, are you? Not enough. Damn."

"Sorry, boss. I'm sure I'll be dead soon." Aroma's copy said positively. "I didn't get Yakko though, he caught onto me."

Aroma grinned. She knew he'd be too smart to fall for it.

"I did get Wakko though," Aroma's copy finished. "And I have to say, it really made Yakko angry, so I think technically I accomplished it. They are all in the hospital feeling helpless right now. Well, everyone but Renraw. As promised." She flung the sack onto the floor and the content, being Renraw, tumbled out.

"Renraw." Warren grinned madly as Renraw stood up.

"Oi. So you're the annoying ****er who's been screwing with my life." Renraw looked over at Aroma and winked. "No worries, I'm here. Although I'm pretty sure I can't help since I'm kidnapped too. Bummer."

"Renraw." Warren moved down toward him, face to face. "Congratulations. Today, I take over your life, forever." He smiled. "I even have your girl locked up. Your trophy will agree to be mine."

"Oh puhleeze," The copy of Aroma groaned. "I wish this poison would kill me already. She isn't his trophy!"

"Once, in the past." Warren corrected. "He was crazy about her."

"Not her, just everyone," The copy laughed. "He likes Iridescent too. Haven't you heard him call her 'Desie?'. No one else does. And Dot? My gosh, he couldn't stop staring at her if he tried! I bet anything they weren't the only ones the way he acts. He doesn't have a trophy and he doesn't have a girlfriend. He's a perverted bachelor going from one heart to another." She chuckled and looked over at Renraw. "I know."

"Are you telling me," Warren looked over at Renraw, "she isn't the one you pine for? What if I get Dot too?"

"Just anyone. He won't care who you use for it boss," Aroma's copy giggled. "You could even use me." She winked at him.