Chapter 10: Coming and Going

Disclaimer: I do not own Animaniacs. Yakko, Wakko and Dot and all of the other characters belong to their own respective owners. I claim no rights to any of this. This was made purely for entertainment. No profit is made off of this.

Animaniacs Return

Chapter Ten: Coming and Going

On a sidewalk down Burbank the next morning...

"Coo, I can't stand them!" Sasha squawked. "No responsibility. No sense of self, they still act like kids."

"For sure," Kiki replied.

"They wouldn't have a clue what to do without us," Lana remarked.

"Yeah, but why bother again?" Sasha asked. "Break up. Get together. Break up. Get together. My head is spinning."

"Maybe Aroma and Dot's right?" Kiki asked. "Maybe I should just say 'Goodbye Pesto' and find someone new."

"It's just the same thing over and over. We say we will and we never do," Sasha complained.

"Ah careful my darling," Flavio warned Marita as she stepped off the sidewalk. "You do not want to get hit in your present condition."

"Oh Flavio, don't worry," Marita waved it off. She waved at the girlfeathers next to her. "Hello. Beautiful day today, is it not?"

The girlfeathers just groaned. Lucky Marita and Flavio.

"Ah, I take it from your expressions it is not so beautiful for you?" Marita asked.

"Guys suck!" Sasha simply said as all the girlfeathers crossed their arms.

"Oh, my sweet Flavio doesn't." Marita disagreed as she gave him a kiss.

"Aww," Kiki exclaimed. "They are so sweet together."

"I know." Lana added, folding her wings together lovingly. "Why can't me and Bobby be like that?"

"Oh my Marita," Flavio said to her. "I would be in nothing but despair if I ever lost track of you, my precious darling."

Sasha's eyes jerked up at that statement while the Hippo's left. "That's it."

"That's what? True love? Yeah," Kiki said. "For sure. I really want that."

"No, no, no," Sasha smiled. A very big smile. "The guys love us, right?"

"Believably, maybe," Lana replied bitterly.

"Well, maybe we should see how much they do." Sasha pointed at the lovey dovey hippo's walking side by side currently bumping a stand of oranges. "If they lost track of us, would they be in despair?"

"What are you saying, Sasha?" Lana asked curiously.

"Maybe we should just get outta here, and not tell them where we are," Sasha remarked happily. "If they come looking for us, they'll have to have wised up. And if they don't, then we'll be away from them far enough to meet someone new."

"Wow! Like, that's a great idea Sasha," Kiki exclaimed.

"Yeah, but your forgetting something." Lana sighed. "We signed contracts. We can't just up and leave."

"Yeah, but our part ain't even written yet. And we got like what, how many stories in the last show?" Sasha scoffed. "We were hardly in the other at first. We don't get much airtime."

"Yeah but, what if a part does come up?" Lana asked curiously.

"It won't matter. We won't tell those lousy goodfeathers where we go, just the guys in charge," Sasha winked. "By doing something else they need anyhow."