Chapter 6: Snappy and Slappy, What A Reunion

Disclaimer: I do not own Animaniacs. Yakko, Wakko and Dot and all of the other characters belong to their own respective owners. I only created Tiger and Caress and other original characters. I claim no rights to any of this. This was made purely for entertainment. No profit is made off of this.

Animaniacs Return

By: Melanie Ray

Chapter Six: Snappy and Slappy, What a Reunion

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~    

"I hate that guy," Dot growled loud enough for Zenny to hear as he passed her. "He thinks he's all hot."

"I'm not all hot," Zenny said. "Only parts of me are hot, the rest are just cool."

Yakko had a small smile on his face at that comment. He wouldn't dare chuckle at it for fear of what Dot would do, but still. Heh, that was pretty good.

"You're a jerk," Dot yelled back. She looked over at Yakko and saw his grin. "That wasn't funny."

"I didn't laugh," Yakko said quickly. He looked over at Wakko. "Come on Wakk, did I laugh?"

"No," Wakko laughed "you didn't laugh."

"You wanted too," Dot whined at Yakko.

Yakko put his hands on his head. "So? Want and do are two separate things. I want nurses, but I can't . . . well, you get it."

"Boys," Dot griped. "Even when you are 100, you'll still be immature." She turned her anger toward Zenny. "Especially you."

Zenny just sighed. Dot just couldn't let their first introduction pass. He didn't even care about it that much, he hardly remembered it. He'd been a little steamed, but he let it go a long time ago. Only thing was, Dot Warner wasn't one to let anything go. Especially when it dealt with her cuteness factor. He had no clue how sensitive she had really been to that. "Will you quit already? I've apologized like 100 times. You're not cuter than Runt, okay?"

"That's right, and don't you forget it. I'm the Princess of-?" Dot stopped as she heard her brothers laughing in the background. "Wait, what did you say?"

"Runt's not cuter than you," Zenny repeated.

"That's not what you said," Dot disagreed. She pointed to Yakko and Wakko. "That's not why they were laughing."

Wakko deciding now was as better a time as ever, brought out a big black card with the word censor on it. "I didn't show you guys what I got today." He held it up for all of them to see. "It's a miniature version of our old bleep card. When we say something bad in the censored version on a Magnetox camera, it'll replace it with a bleep. It's even supposed to sense when you'll start and hangs on for a few seconds. Nothing's supposed to get by it. Makes editing a lot faster I guess."

"You're kidding?" Yakko looked at the card. "Does it really work?"

"I don't know, I didn't use it," Wakko replied

"Well, why not?" Dot scoffed. "How do we know which words are too far then?"

"I guess your right." Wakko agreed. "We could try it."

"Okay, I'll help." Yakko smiled at Dot. "Hey Dot, guess what Zenny told me today? There was a cute pageant in town yesterday, but he didn't think you'd win, so he didn't tell you."

"What?!"

Yakko held the card in front of her as she started to rant and Wakko filmed it with a small Magnetox camera. After the rant was over, Wakko popped the newly recorded dvd in. "Let's see which words it caught."