Chapter 20: Missing!

Disclaimer: I do not own Animaniacs. Yakko, Wakko and Dot and all of the other characters belong to their own respective owners. This was made strictly for entertainment and no profit is made off of this.

Animaniac Returns

Chapter Twenty: Missing!

---------------------------------

Dot sighed as she returned to the tower. She looked around it. I can't believe we lost. She went over to the kitchen and looked for something sweet to eat. Anything to get the verdict off of her mind. How could that happen? It couldn't have been them, that tape had to have been bogus. Bogus, bogus, bogus! She pulled out some leftover brownies and went over to the couch. She started biting into it, each bite trying to relieve all the heartbreak inside.

She loved her brothers so much. A lot of others would never understand. They didn't talk or get mushy about how much they loved each other. They didn't cuddle in for sibling hugs. They never even talked a whole lot about what happened between the times they were apart. They just tried to act as if nothing had happened.

Well, it was far from that. They just wanted to forget it did happen. They just wanted to be the Warner Trio again! Now, they were all kept apart. "This is getting stale." Dot looked at the brownie, trying not to let her voice go hoarse. So I'm separated from them again. I can do this. Oh and eventually we'll be sent to an asylum. I can do that too. I'm nuts, they're nuts, we can handle being around other nuts. Dot tried to convince herself everything would be okay as she took another bite, but it just didn't feel that way. Things weren't looking good for them, now that those copies proved they could act as them successfully.

Well they might act like us. Dot thought sourly. "They will never be us though! There's only three Warners here and that's the way it'll always be!" She took a bite roughly into the stale brownie.

"Yo, you alright?"

Dot turned around and saw Renraw looking at her concerned. "Go away!" She took the tray of brownies and slammed her bedroom door. She went onto her bed with her treats.

Renraw knocked on her door. "You okay?"

"I'm fine, go away you dumb wannabe copy!" Dot yelled through the door. She went and bit into another brownie.

'Come on sister sibling, what's wrong?'

Dot heard Yakko's voice in her head. She wouldn't be hearing his high but funny voice for awhile.

'Faboo times two!'

Another thing she wouldn't hear for awhile again. Back to the drawing board. She thought bitterly. Back to trying to outwit these dumb collar cuffs! Or cuff collars! Or whatever these dumb things are called! She closed her eyes and when she opened them again she realized she had thrown her brownies against the door.

Doesn't matter. She decided. Sweets didn't really help the situation one way or another.

---------------------------------  

Inside a stable on the studio lot...

Brian yawned as she got comfortable on her momma. She looked outside her stable and saw a gigantic parking lot. She was really starting to miss the breeze of the countryside and all the familiar scenery of home. She was learning to enjoy it though, since her memories were starting to fade. The parking lot stable was becoming more and more like home.

Phar Fignewton looked down at her little girl and licked her mane softly. She felt sorry that her poor girl didn't get the fresh country air anymore. Pinky felt obligated to stay though, and she couldn't disappoint him. This was very important to him, so they would have to sacrifice Nebraska for awhile.