Chapter 22: Mister Therapy

Disclaimer: I do not own Animaniacs. Yakko, Wakko and Dot and all of the other characters belong to their own respective owners. This was made strictly for entertainment and no profit is made off of this.

Animaniac Returns

Chapter 22: Mr. Therapy

-----------------------------------

Las Vegas, 2:00 PM...

"This was his spiritual quest?" One of Yakko's guards looked at another one. They had heard the whole conversation he had had with Aroma, and figured a few extra guards following extra close would be a good idea.

Yakko wasn't surprised as he continued playing cards with the other 'customers'. Aroma stayed by his side, not exactly sure how he planned on getting them married in 30 minutes. It might be the city of fast weddings, but he would have to ditch the guards long enough first. "Well, this was a fun game," he announced, "but I am in the city where adventure happens! So I'm going to ditch all of you guards and stir up some fun! Fair warning."

"Guards? What guards?"

"Let's see here..." Yakko pointed at each customer at a time. "You haven't looked at your cards. You suck at the game. I've spotted you before. You suck at cheating by the way."

"You've been cheating?" Another guard asked the accused cheating guard.

"Shutup!"

"Oh like he never knows." One of the guards groaned. "He always knows everything."

"Yep! Like the fact you have a green wallet, Mandy," Yakko chuckled.

"What?" The guard who groaned reached around for her wallet. "Hey!"

All the other guards followed suit.

Aroma rolled her eyes. Making his guard team mad wasn't exactly the best way to sneak off and get married.

"You little weasel, you took our wallets!" One of the guards accused him angrily. "Give them back!"

"It's okay, Stevenson." Yakko patted him on the back. "Chill out. Here this'll make you feel better."

"10% off my next car?" Stevenson didn't look pleased. "I don't need a car."

Yakko just gave him a knowing smile. "I beg to differ."

"My car? What did you do to my car?"

"Nothing more than anyone else's. I play fair," Yakko insisted.

"Why you little punk! Grab him!"

All the guards tried to grab Yakko but he just jumped up and ran off. The guards gave chase until they started to hear car alarms go off outside. All of them watched Yakko wave to them as a voice on an intercom announced that each of their cars were going off and they had to head to the front.

Yakko sat back down and watched them leave. "They're so fun."

"Now?" Aroma asked.

"Naw, there's more around." Yakko just chuckled. "We can't do that until we have privacy, sweetie."

"Yakko." Aroma gave him a look but also knew she set herself up for it. Please just get this night over with.

"Yakko Warner!" The guards started to rush back to him.

"You piled our cars on top of each other!"
"Give us our keys. Now!"

Yakko just laughed. "Sure, you've been good sports. Follow me!" Aroma watched him and his guards all dash off. Yakko stopped and pointed at a jar full of keys. "Over there."