Chapter 27: Even Runt Saw It!

Disclaimer: I do not own Animaniacs. Yakko, Wakko and Dot and all of the other characters belong to their own respective owners. This was made strictly for entertainment and no profit is made off of this.

Chapter 27: Even Runt saw it!

---------------------------

"All aboard!" Yakko rang a small gold bell and pretended to be a ship captain. "Next stop, Burbank, Cali-ow!" He stopped ringing his bell as he felt a bottle break on his head.

Dot picked it up and read it. She looked at it oddly, read it closer and shrugged her shoulders. "Small delay, Yakko. We just got one weird bonky letter from Wakko."

Yakko took the letter that was handed to him.

Yakko,

Slappy might be dead. Someone may have taken her place. You better not come back yet.

Wakko

Yakko read the letter closer as Dot had done to try and make sense of it. "What?"

"I know." Dot complained. "It would've taken two seconds longer to write a better letter huh?"

"Slappy might be dead, but someone took her place?" Yakko read the letter again. "We're getting Wakko letter lessons when we get home." He let the letter fall to the floor. "Whatever it means, the last parts clear. We're still stuck here."

"Aww!"

"Still stuck in a rut." Renraw looked over at Aroma and smiled. "Would you like to be stuck in a rut?"

Aroma didn't get it, but Yakko and The Brain did.

"Mind your diction in front of Aroma." Brain warned him.

Yakko didn't say a word but stole a glance at Aroma. "I think a bit more board right in the center would be perfect." He smiled at Aroma. "Come on, let's go find some more before Wakko changes his mind again."

Aroma went with him while The Brain slid down her leg and jumped off.

"Why are we looking for wood way out here?"

"Are you sure you're not a genius?" Yakko teased. "Maybe The Brain miscalculated." He grabbed some branches off the ground. "Fetch those over in the corner."

Aroma grabbed a few of the big sticks in the corner. "Yakko...you know, I'm sorry about The Brain. I just did it to keep Renraw off."

"Yeah, I know." Yakko said, "Logical, considering you married him. Oh wait, no you didn't."

"I didn't want Zenny knowing about that either." Aroma told him. "Things are rough enough right now, you don't need to be on his bad side."

"Well Zenny's technically my brother right now, so I should be on some side." Yakko complained as he brought the sticks together with her. "Could've at least told me."

"Well, I...I didn't know how to." Aroma confessed. "I didn't really want to. Or-I mean-need too. I don't need to owe you anything else, I just wanted Renraw to back off."

"The mouse won't do it," Yakko said matter-of-factly. "Renraw's not gonna hurt you."

"I know." Aroma replied. "It's still awkward though...I don't want to associate with anyone in a romantic way right now. I just want to be at home, in my tower, with my family and friends again." She sighed. "I don't wanna worry anymore. Renraw, Warren, the whole lot." She chuckled in an odd tone. "Maybe Dot does have it right. Hide in a cute figure, and forget about men chasing you ever again."