Chapter 17: Who's Dating Who?

Disclaimer: I do not own Animaniacs. Yakko, Wakko and Dot and all of the other characters belong to their own respective owners. I claim no rights to any of this. This was made purely for entertainment. No profit is made off of this.

Animaniacs Return

Chapter Seventeen: Who's Dating Who?

"..." Aroma just looked around a bit confused. Yakko had brought her back to the fancy restaurant they had gone to on their first date when she was Pleasure?

"Now I'll have this and this, oh and that too!" Yakko said excitedly. "And what are you gonna have?"

Aroma just shrugged her shoulders.

"Well, whatever. After all, you are paying." Yakko said casually.

Aroma blinked. "I'm what?"

"Paying. You are paying." Yakko grinned from ear to ear.

"I'm paying?" Aroma frowned. "With what?"

"Oh yeah, good point." Yakko chuckled. "You don't have much do you? Let's see..." He snapped his fingers. "Okay, I'll pay, but then you owe me a favor."

"No way," Aroma frowned. "You're already blackmailing me for Iri, I'm not giving in on anything else."

"Don't have much of a choice though, do you?" Yakko winked at her knowingly. "Face it Aroma, I'm not clueless. It's obvious your brother wants you to date me because of Renraw."

"..." Aroma looked away. "...he doesn't run my life."

"Uh huh. Either way, you need me for something. So if I'm just a pawn I might as well enjoy myself." Yakko chuckled.

As long as HE is the pawn?
Aroma thought bitterly. I'm the one being blackmailed.

"Ah, ah, ah." Yakko tisked. "You're getting an angry attitude and I can tell. Zenny said you wouldn't act like Pleasure, so don't get carried away," he warned her. "Or I might just have to call this off."

"Call this off?" Aroma gave him a strange look. "You are blackmailing me."

"Yeah in a way I guess." Yakko shrugged his shoulders. "But from what I'm picking up from your brother, you need me more than I need you."

Need him? She needed him? Aroma bit her lip though.

I knew it. Yakko just smiled at her. "So are you paying or do you owe me a favor?"

"I..." Aroma's expression started to change. She darted her eyes down at the table.

Yakko's smile faded as he watched her reaction. He expected some kind of heated response. That's what the Warners always received when they pushed someone over the edge. Then he could keep having fun with her for a little while.

He just didn't know what to do now as he saw her start to shift uneasily. What's her problem? She either agrees to a favor or she pays, why is she acting like that? "Well?" Yakko pushed. He smiled again trying to hide his surprise toward her reaction.

"..." Aroma sighed and closed her eyes.

Yakko started to drum his fingers in boredom. "Hello! Is anyone there?"

"What kind of favor?" Aroma finally answered.

"What kind?" Yakko repeated. "I don't know. I haven't decided yet." He chuckled. His expression changed again when he saw Aroma getting even more fidgety. "What is up with you tonight? You never fidget this much."

Aroma started to look through her things for the money she would need. She counted it over and over and knew she wouldn't have enough. Maybe I could wash dishes for so many nights? Maybe I could talk to the cook?