Chapter 34: Goodnight Everybody

Disclaimer: I do not own Animaniacs, it belongs to Steven Spielberg, Warner Brothers Studio, et al. I claim no rights to any of this, it was made purely for entertainment and for writing practice. No profit is made off of this. 

Animaniacs Return

Chapter 34: Goodnight Everybody.

------------------------------------

Yakko didn't know what else to say. No one said a word at first.

"Our fault," Wakko whispered softly. "We should have followed her after all."

Sasha looked at her wing. Her blackish red wing. She had left to go back to Nebraska. She had met Butch. She had met Pesto. Well, someone that looked like Pesto. She had been punctured with something. Her wing had been scratched and it bled blackness.

She doesn't have two days. She's got no more than a few hours. Yakko looked up to the sky a second. There was no way they could find a cure in two hours. Just like Skippy's cast, another innocent cartoon was going to be killed.

"My wings..." Sasha moved her wing slowly back and forth. "What's this black? What's going on?" Her rage began to flash as she bounced around. "Somebody better beakin' tell me what's going on now!"

Wakko cleared his throat. "Uhhh...Zenny?"

"Me? No way, Yakko."

"Wakko spoke up first."

"What's going on?" Sasha shouted again.

Zenny sighed and step forward. "Umm..."

"It's over," Renraw stepped forward instead. He tipped his head to her. "Sorry. You've been stabbed with a bad needle full of some messed up ****. You won't stop leaking ink until it's all gone."

"Gone?" Sasha winced. "What do you mean all gone?"

"My sister Aroma is in the same situation," Zenny said gently. "There's no cure yet that we found."

"..."

"Do you understand?" Renraw asked. "What I mean?"

"Ima...Ima not gonna be here anymore?" Sasha asked.

"Sorry." Wakko added.

"Sorry? You're sorry?" Sasha squawked. "I ain't gonna stop til I'm gone? Who did this ta me? I'm gonna-I'm gonna..." Sasha sagged lower to her feet. "..."

"You've probably got a few hours." Renraw replied. "You wanna do something special before you kick off?"

----------------------------------------

"Squit, yo, come on over." Bobby called out from the top of their Martin Scorsese statue. "Will you quit sulking already?"

"Yeah, it's pathetic. You're a goodfeather," Pesto agreed. "Now get your beakin' self over here."

"Easy for you to say," Squit said as he flew over. "You've both got your girls. I ain't got Sasha. I ain't ever gonna get Sasha." He sighed heavily again. "Everytime I try to get near she yells at me and flies away. Coo!" He flapped his wings. "Why won't she even stop to talk to me?"

"She will now."

Squit looked down and saw Yakko, Wakko, Zenny and Renraw. "She will?"

Yakko gently revealed Wakko who held Sasha in his arms. Her cut had been deep and she had not been as powerful a cartoon character. She was losing power fast.

"Sasha!" Squit flew down toward Wakko's arm. "What happened?"

"...Squit." Sasha looked up. "You wanna...bum around with me a couple hours? I think I gotta couple hours..."