Chapter 9: Mirror Mirror On the Wall

Disclaimer: I do not own Animaniacs. Yakko, Wakko and Dot and all of the other characters belong to their own respective owners. This was made purely for entertainment. No profit is made off of this.

Animaniacs Return

Chapter Nine: Mirror Mirror On the Wall...

Later that day at Minerva's house...

Minerva just looked at Pleasure curiously. "Are you kidding?"

"No. He's a self righteous and indecent cartoon," Pleasure said as she looked at herself in a mirror and gave it a sexy look. "Mirror, mirror on the wall. Who's the bitchiest of them all?" Pleasure just smiled deviously. "Why, Pleasure of course." It was time to see how far looks really did matter to that Warner Brother. I won't slip up this time. He won't freak me out this time. I'm tired of being freaked out. She looked back into her mirror nostalgically. "No more," she said lightly to herself. No more being a coward. No more running away. No more being hurt. Yakko Warner is the same kind of guy. He'll pay for it. I'll make sure 'Pleasure' makes him pay for it.

Minerva just sighed. She had thought the girl hadn't had any experience with guys before. That's why she had acted so shy about the whole becoming Pleasure thing.

Apparently, Minerva was wrong. "Whatever happened, it's the past," Minerva warned her. "I've had my share of disappointments too, just don't go too far."

Pleasure turned back around. "Disappointments?" She just shook her head. "It's not about that," she said softly.

"Then what?" Minerva asked. "Revenge?"

"Maybe," she admitted. "I don't know what it's called." She started to play with her ears in the mirror. "Why can't there be any nice guys out there anymore?"

"There are," Minerva said. "They are just really hard to find. Besides Newt, I just can't find one."

"You are not referring to me as a harmless puppy again, are you?"

Minerva turned around and saw Newt standing by her doorway. "No, I'm not." She chuckled. "Pleasure's just looking for a nice guy."

"She is?" Newt grinned over at Pleasure. He coughed. "Well, I'm pretty nice."

"Completely safe," Minerva agreed.

Pleasure just sighed. "I'm sure you are."

"Umm...would you like to...?" Newt tried to begin.

"Newsflash Newty." Minerva smiled. "That's not how Pleasure really looks. She's actually similar in appearance to Dot Warner off the show."

Pleasure was about to warn Minerva about what she just said, when Minerva added that last bit. Very similar in appearance?

Minerva just winked at her. She twisted it, working it in her favor. "Her real name is Aroma and she lives in the water tower. She just morphs for this part. The Warner Brothers don't even know it's really her. So." She held her finger up to Newt. "Ssh."

Aroma just smiled. Now Newt thought she didn't actually look like that? Well, at least she didn't have to worry about his date offers anymore. She morphed back into her smaller self she always was in front of the Warner Brothers. "They don't even bother with chase. I'm nothing to them."

"Oh." Newt thought a moment in his head. "Interesting, but would you like to perhaps go for a uhh...coffee?"

Pleasure and Minerva both looked stunned.

"This is how I really look," Aroma continued with the lie, "99 percent of the time."

"Right." Minerva said roughly. "Newt, take a gander. She's not that pretty."