Chapter 11: Dot's Curious Thought

Disclaimer: I do not own Animaniacs. Yakko, Wakko and Dot and all of the other characters belong to their own respective owners. This was made purely for entertainment. No profit is made off of this.

Animaniacs Return

Chapter Eleven: Dot's Curious Thought

Aroma motioned over to Zenny and coughed. Dot was currently in the bathroom, so now was as best a time as ever. "You know, some popcorn would go excellent with this movie."

Zenny nodded. "Be right back."

As Zenny started to take off, Aroma looked over at Arni. Arni went to 'his' room quickly and came back out as Iri. She wore a simple blue dress, similar to the one she wore earlier. She started to head for the door.

Wakko watched her go and looked at the time. 8:00. It's time. He smiled. He quickly went outside the tower after her.

Aroma smiled as Zenny came back with popcorn. He was so absorbed in the movie he didn't seem to even notice Wakko and Arni weren't there.

After Dot came back they all continued to watch the movie for awhile longer until a knocking came from outside the tower door. Aroma grinned having a feeling she knew who it was. He hadn't shown up yet. Before she could get up though, Yakko answered the door.

Yakko looked a bit confused but grinned all the same. "Newt? What brings you to the tower?"

Newt just smiled. "Is Aroma here?"

Aroma appeared behind Yakko. "Newt? This is a bit later than I thought."

"I know, I had a bunch of things to do but I did not want to miss our coffee." Newt explained.

Aroma nodded. "I'll be right back. Let me get ready real quick."

A few minutes later...

Zenny had left to the bathroom but the emptiness of the room was starting to dawn on him as he heard the tower close. "Where is everyone?"

"Aroma went out on a date." Dot replied. "I don't know where Wakko and Arni are."

"Some guy thing." Yakko quickly covered up. He didn't need his brother to get in trouble for blackmailing that soon. Give him a couple dates first.

Zenny grabbed a soda and popped it open. "Aroma went out?" He seemed surprised. "With that mouse again?"

Dot and Yakko both turned when he said that. "What?"

"Not the Brain this time?" Zenny asked.

"Whoah." Yakko started to crack up laughing. "Wait, wait, wait. The Brain went out with her? From Pinky and The Brain?"

"He didn't this time. Strange." Zenny shrugged his shoulders. "So who took her out?"

"Newt the dog," Dot laughed. "She's got weird taste in men."

Zenny seemed unsettled. "Is he a nice guy?"

"He's fine," Yakko replied. "Why?"

"Just making sure," Zenny said as he got comfy on the couch.

Outside of the tower...

Iridescent walked alongside Wakko. So far, he hadn't said much of anything.

Wakko looked up. "...pretty stars, huh?" He finally spoke. He smiled at her. "Right?"

Iridescent nodded her head. "Yeah." She agreed. "They're pretty."

"Good. So, what do you want to do?" Wakko grinned. "What do you like?"

"Everything Arni liked. I am Arni," Iri reminded him.