Chapter 14: As The Tower Falls

Disclaimer: I do not own Animaniacs. Yakko, Wakko and Dot and all of the other characters belong to their own respective owners.  I claim no rights to any of this. This was made purely for entertainment. No profit is made off of this.

Animaniacs Return

Chapter Fourteen: As The Tower Falls

--------------

"Zenny!"

Zenny turned around and saw Yakko and Wakko headed straight for him. "What?"

"Who else lived here with you?" Wakko frowned.

"Yeah! I thought you guys were the only ones," Yakko complained.

Zenny didn't seem too happy at the question. "You have your business and we have ours. Right?"

"Not anymore." Yakko crossed his arms. "Whoever this guy is, he's coming to stay in the tower."

"What?" Zenny growled. "Heck no!"

"Apparently heck yes according to the chairman," Wakko frowned. "So who is he?"

"Over my dead body. There's no way he's coming to live back here!" Zenny shouted angrily.

Aroma and Arni looked over at Zenny and the Warners.

"...Renraw." Aroma said softly.

"There's just no way." Arni growled. "There's not!"

"There be."

Everyone turned around and saw a stranger with Dot.

"Hi guys!" Dot cheered. "Look who I met." She pointed over at the stranger. "His name is Ren."

Yakko and Wakko didn't know what to make of the guy. He seemed pretty okay. Dot seemed okay with him at least. Zenny, on the other hand, was seething. His fists were curled up in a ball. Aroma and Arni both stayed still.

"Long time no see." Renraw chuckled. "Long, long, long time no see Zenners." He looked over at Arni and Aroma. "And who the heck are you?"

Busted.

"What do you mean?" Yakko frowned. "You've lived with them before, right? That's Arni and Aroma."

Renraw started to laugh. "Hell naw, that's not my Aroma!"

"She ain't your Aroma!" Zenny yelled at him angrily. "What the heck are you doing back here?"

"Eh. The show needed some spice, something to mix it up." Renraw just smiled. "A little of this and a little of that and I'm out and back." He just pointed over at Arni. "So when did this sex change happen, Desie?"

"Sex change?" Dot frowned. She looked over at Arni.

Arni grumbled. Everything was falling apart now!

Dot looked curiously at her brothers. "What? You two don't look like you didn't know!"

Yakko and Wakko shrugged their shoulders.

Renraw just shrugged and smiled over at Aroma. "Miss me?"

"I don't care what the chairman says you are not moving in!" Zenny yelled angrily.

"Come on Zen, didn't you miss me just a bit?" Renraw joked. He smiled at Dot. "Well I guess I'm not too welcome yet, am I?"

"Not surprising." Dot crossed her arms. She knew something was going on.

"I'm not so crazy about this look." Renraw started to walk toward Aroma again. "Your other look though, now that is a keeper. Tell me, how come you never acted that way for me?"