Chapter 8: Not Worth That Extra Piece

Disclaimer: I do not own Animaniacs. Yakko, Wakko and Dot and all of the other characters belong to their own respective owners. I only created Tiger and Caress and other original characters. I claim no rights to any of this. This was made purely for entertainment. No profit is made off of this.

Animaniacs Return

Chapter Eight: Not Worth That Extra Piece.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~    

"There aren't any towels." Wakko smiled innocently to his brother. "They're all in the laundry basket."

Yakko groaned and headed for the laundry basket. Wakko snickered and headed over to the bathroom door. He had a great device he wanted to put on the toilet stool. It was supposed to flush it when the shower came on. He hadn't tested it yet but now was the perfect time. Either Yakko, or Arni if he was still in the shower. Heh, one or the other.

They will be in for a surprise. Wakko chuckled as he opened the door, but the one in the shower wasn't the only one in for a surprise.

Iridescent quickly closed her bathroom curtain while her face lit up a bright red. Wakko Warner just walked in on her taking a shower, and since she could finally look like herself instead of Arni, he got to see a lot more than he bargained for.

Wakko blinked. He was trying to put together what he had just seen. Arni is not Arni? Arni is a girl? No, Arni is a boy? No.

Arni was a woman.

Iridescent took a few seconds to compose herself. What am I going to do now? He's seen me? Okay, besides the fact he just saw me, now he knows. He's going to rat me out.

"Uuhh." Wakko finally started to form words. " . . . A-Arni?"

"Yes," Iridescent replied weakly.

"Umm . . . are you . . . eh, uhh . . ."

"I'm really female." Iridescent didn't want to drag it out. "I've needed to hide for personal reasons. Nothing against you, just-!" She sighed. I'm doomed. He'll tell everyone. "Please don't tell."

Wakko just blinked again.

Iridescent took a deep breath. The Warners could be persuaded by money, but she didn't have any. What could she do? What else would the Warners accept?

Then it came to her. She slowly looked out but made sure the only thing showing this time was her face. "Please don't tell and I'll go out with you?"

Wakko's eyes grew wider at that statement. He blinked his eyes once again. "Like that?"

"Yes. No," Iridescent yelled quickly afterward. "With clothes. Female in clothes."

"Hey, what's going on?"

Iridescent rolled her eyes as she heard Yakko just enter the room. Oh great.

Yakko's eyes grew wide. He couldn't see 'Arni's' body, but he could tell she was still female from the voice he just heard and her face. "Huh?" Yakko looked over at Wakko. "What's going on?"

Wakko slowly pointed ahead at Iridescent. "He's a girl."

Like he couldn't figure that out. "Why?" Yakko frowned. "Hey, what gives?"

Iridescent tried to hush him. The last thing she needed was the last Warner to know. She was already running out of bribery things.

"Wakko?" Yakko looked at his brother. He seemed a bit out of it. "Wakko?"