Chapter 28: Found

Disclaimer: I do not own Animaniacs. Yakko, Wakko and Dot and all of the other characters belong to their own respective owners. This was made strictly for entertainment and no profit is made off of this.

Chapter 28: Found.

--------------------------

"Why dear, where are you going?"

Aroma turned back and looked at Yakko. He was getting his last bits in before the divorce was finalized and he wasn't Mr. Therapy anymore. "Meeting Iri and Dot for shopping."

"Want me to come with you?" Renraw asked with little hope.

"Shopping? That's okay."

"Iri might be a little late," Yakko teased.

Aroma looked at him. "Why?"

Yakko opened the closet next to him. Inside was Iri and Wakko making out like their lives depended on it. When they realized what he did, Iri stopped and smiled at Aroma awkwardly. "Hey, sis." She coughed. "What?"

"Iri." Aroma shook her head.

"I was married to him. We had the tower mostly to ourselves," Iri said in her defense. "He's a good kisser?"

"I'm taking her out to celebrate the divorce coming soon," Wakko grinned.

"Any reason to go out at all," Yakko laughed.

"So?" Wakko frowned. "What'd you do that for?" He then smiled. "We we're comfy." He looked around. "Is Zenny around?"

"Are you dead?" Yakko chuckled. "I wouldn't bear witness to such atrocity. He's out."

"Well good, don't tell." Iri gave Wakko a look. "Gotta go shopping. This has to be the last time."

"Sure! Just like the other 23 times." Wakko said as he waved goodbye.

"Twenty three times?" Yakko looked at Wakko in shock. "You sly ol' boy!"

"Not too sly," Wakko muttered. "She doesn't want Zenny 'knowing'." He sighed. "It starts friendly, then things happen, then we stop. Then later they begin again. How did you know we were in the closet?"

"Heard some voices when I walked past." Yakko chuckled. "Who stubbed their foot on an umbrella?"

"It won't happen again though. It's-we were just-we got close." Iri stuttered. "I know, I know. I like a Warner Brother, I'm awful. He's awful. He was blackmailing me, and I still let this happen."

"I won't place blame." Aroma smiled. "As long as you're happy."

Iri's face lit up. "He makes me laugh all the time! I get giddy whenever I'm around him. He's so..." She whined. "I can't though, I can't be with him. Not after everything, and Zenny too. I can't tell Zenny."

"I don't think you have a choice." Aroma chuckled. "Iri, you can say it won't happen again, but I heard what he said, and how he said it. It's not gonna stop, and Zenny's gonna find out. Your gonna have to tell him."

"Huh uh." Iri frowned. "Oh brother dearest?" She pretended. "I know you were awfully mad when I married Wakko Warner, but it's okay, we're getting divorced soon. But you see, I really fell for him though, so I'd like you to know I'm dating him for real now." She scoffed. "I'd sound horrible." She sighed and looked at Aroma. "You and Newt too?"

"...he admits to having some feelings for Minerva." Aroma sighed deeply. "He says he cares for me too though, and it was a long-ago crush with little bearing."

"Do you believe him?" Iri asked.

"I don't know." Aroma looked over at Iri. "I didn't break it off, but I have to talk to Minerva. If she feels the same way...I can't stay."