Chapter 16: Zenny's Idea

Disclaimer: I do not own Animaniacs. Yakko, Wakko and Dot and all of the other characters belong to their own respective owners. I claim no rights to any of this. This was made purely for entertainment. No profit is made off of this.

Animaniacs Return

Chapter Sixteen: Zenny's Idea

-----------------------------  

On the streets of Burbank...

"D-Do you see what I see?" Squit said in disbelief as he saw Sasha up ahead with a strange pigeon. "H-he's holding Sasha?"

"Coo, Squit." Pesto shook his head. "Sorry. At least the girls are back." He yelled over at Sasha. "Sasha! Where's Kiki?"

"And Lana?" Bobby added.

Sasha just looked away as if she didn't see any of them.

Squit started to flap over. "Sasha? Who is this guy?"

"Sasha?" The pigeon looked over at her. "Is this the guy?"

"Yeah, that be the pigeon." Sasha shrugged her wings. "He's no freakin' deal, Butch."

"Sasha?" Squit asked weakly.

"It's over." The pigeon growled dangerously at Squit. "Sasha's mine, now beat it."

"Come on Squit, fuhgheddaboutit!" Bobby said as he grabbed Squit. "It ain't worth it."

"Yep, she dumped you." Pesto agreed.

"I ain't the only one." Sasha growled. "You goodfeathers are just a thing of the past. We'll do the show with you, but we ain't yours no more! We's all done with you!"

"What? Linguini with Marinara, not my Kiki!" Pesto started to molt.

"She ain't found anyone yet but she's done with you." Sasha informed him. She just smiled at Bobby. "As for Lana, she already found Target too."

"Another pigeon's been cooin' with ma bird?" Bobby yelled angrily. "When I get my hands on him-!"

"You didn't care and it's way too late." Sasha cuddled up tighter to Butch. "Come on Butch, let's go find somewhere more quiet."

Squit just watched sadly as Sasha flew away with the other pigeon. "...I shoulda gone after her."

"Well how's we supposed to know they was serious?" Pesto growled. "I ain't losing Kiki! She don't have no one yet, I can still get her back."

"I'm not just letting go of Lana either." Bobby growled. "I don't care who this other pigeon is, he's gonna regret cooin' with my Lana!"

"Ahhh, cats!" Squit warned them all as he started to flap up in the air.

"One cat." Runt corrected him. "This is a cat." He pointed at Rico.

"And that is an idiot." Rico pointed back at Runt.

"Please. Pigeon ain't that good anyhow." Rita replied. "Let's head home."

"Yeah. Me and Rita can head home. Not you cat." Runt growled at Rico.

"Yeah, yeah. I'll see ya tomorrow?" Rico smiled at Rita.

"Sure, sure. Whatever." Rita replied as she walked away. "You coming Runt?"

"Right behind you Rita!" Runt yelled happily. He accidentally kicked up a little extra dirt on Rico before he started to run.

Rico growled. If it wasn't for Runt, he could have had Rita by now. That dumb dog was always with her!