The Devils Plan (v.2.0)

The next day...

"I'm telling you she's the blood demon father warned us about!" Shiki insisted to the table of Devils.

"How can you be sure?" Urie asked boredly, twirling his red rose in his delicate fingers.

"I saw the teeth," Shiki said proudly.

"So she might just be a vampire," Mage pointed out.

"In which case, we should eliminate her anyway! If she's part or full vampire," Rem told them, slamming his hands on the table to grab their attention.

"But that's not all. She's strong too! She managed to escape from my touch!" Shiki explained to them.

"That's because your touch is pure and soft. You're just a puny angel after all," Mage laughed.

"So hopeless and unloved. What an unpromising life awaits you," Urie went on, eyes closed carelessly.

"Grr..." Shiki grunted, clenching his fists as he looked down in annoyance.

"Oh, calm down you big baby," Mage complained as he hit Shiki over the head.

Shiki gave a squeal before an eager smile and slight blush.

"We need to get back on topic here!" Rem ordered.

"Right. So if she is the blood demon we suspected her to be then we need to eliminate her, yes? I mean, she has been lurking around us the last few months. Must be working with those lowlives. I say we just kill her off already. There's no point in maintaining such a troublesome existence," Urie asked.

"Well, I don't know. She is really cute. I don't want to eliminate her exactly," Shiki said with his head in the clouds.

"Shut it, angel! No one asked for your opinion," Mage complained.

"If she's with the vampire's, she's after our grimoire! In which case she certainly needs taking care of. However, we are still only pulling at straws! We cannot take action unless we confirm this first! Which is why I told you not to scare her off with your damn flirting yesterday!" Rem reminded them.

"I was only tryna help you out. Geez. Anyway, it's Urie's creepy-ass lines that scared her," Mage grunted.

"Excuse me, but I happen to be rather popular with the ladies. And unlike you, my little butterflies always come flying back," Urie bragged.

"Yeah, cause they know you're a pushover who'll give em' anything if they say please," Mage mocked.

"It's called mutual respect. Something you are clearly lacking," Urie returned.

"Who needs respect when you've got a badass vibe and an expensive car?" Mage laughed.

"Oh, sorry to burst your bubble then, player. I wonder if the girls would even give you a second glance if not for your 'benefits'," Urie argued.

"Says you!" Mage growled.

"ENOUGH!! Quit this foolishness at once!" Rem ordered.

They obeyed.

"Stay on track. If (y/n) is indeed our enemy, we must eliminate her because she's after the grimoire! If she gets to it first then we'll be left without defence! You know the vampires are trying to kill us and that girl is key to their success! That's why we need it. If we get our hands on that grimoire then we can end this war and control the world as planned! The vampires won't stand a chance against us," Rem explained passionately.

"Correction, Master will control the world and we'll just be his little slaves," Shiki pointed out.

Mage replied by slapping Shiki around the head a second time.