Picture Perfect (v.2.0)

This is like one of my favourite songs. And I think it suits this chapter fairly well. You'll see... 😆⬆️

Spacing out, I walked down the tedious halls while my mind reflected-

"(Y/n)!" I was suddenly pulled into the shadows!

"Ah! Wait! Levi?! The heck you doing?! You tryna give me a flipping heart attack or something?!" I questioned

"What? No! Wrong anime," Levi broke the fourth wall.

"What?" I questioned in confusion.

"What's all this talk of you walking to school with Shiki?!!!" she demanded to know, holding me by the arms against some lockers.

"Oh, you saw, huh?" I muttered.

"Err, no! Try... everyone in the school is talking about it!!" Levi yelled, voice turning to a squeak as she spoke.

"Everyone?!" I repeated in shock.

"Well, mostly the girls BUT THAT'S NOT THE POINT!!" Levi shouted.

"Wow. It's only been like 2 minutes! Gossip sure does spread fast in this school..." I muttered.

"Like the plague!" Levi added.

"I've never been such a big deal before... I can't believe everyone's talking about me..." I blushed with a shy smile.

"It's not a good thing, (nickname)!!" Levi yelled, shaking my shoulders so my head wobbled like jelly.

"But... people are talking about me...." I mumbled, fiddling with my fingers with a small blush.

"They're planning murder!!" Levi correct.

"Wut?" my expression went blank to Levi's extreme exaggeration.

"You don't just walk to school with the student council!!! The girls here will go mental!! They're not sane, I tell you!! And don't even get me started on the Fujoshi's! They're the worst ones to look out for!" Levi yelled.

"Err... I'm sure they're not that bad," I replied.

"Have you not seen the Rem x Lindo fanfics?!" Levi ordered to know.

"Eww! I don't wanna!" I detested.

"Really? They're kinda hot..." Levi's tone changed.

"Err... look, just calm down a little. I'm sure fangirls aren't exactly the first on my 'careful, they might kill you' list," I told her.

"Oh yeah? You know that Asuna girl who was a student here?" Levi asked, arms folding.

"Oh yeah. Ristuka's best friend, right? Haven't seen her in a while..." I replied.

"Yeah! Because she's gone missing! And rumour has it she was rather close to the student council! You know what that means?!" Levi went on.

"No....." 

"She died!! The fangirls killed her, (y/n)!! They killed her!!" She whispered rather demonically.

"..... you've been watching mean girls, haven't you?" I asked with a narrow expression.

"Oh my god! Yes! How did you know?" she suddenly beamed.

"Girl, your crazy's showing. Calm down, would ya? I'm trying to get closer to Shiki so I can find out more about the student council and their plans against the vampires," I explained.

"Uh. You're... using him?" Levi asked.

"Well, yeah. What'd you expect? He's probably playing the same game anyway. So just chill, alright? This should all be over soon..." I told her.