A Devils Feelings (v.1.0)

Who here has this amazing app? ⬆️ if you do have it please tell me who your favourite character is 😁 (V route is now out for 300 hourglasses!)

I decided to walk back to school by myself as Shiki had stormed off out of bloody nowhere. I got back to school to find the bell going for the last period of the day. Wait. Ugh. Why did I even bother coming back here?! Agh, never mind!

I stumbled through the corridor, trying to see if I might find Shiki around before I went to class when suddenly I ran into trouble.

"Watch where you're go- Oh... it's just you!" Mage grunted as I bumped into him.

"Yeah... err... are you ok?" I asked.

"Why would you give a damn if I wasn't?!" He asked.

"I really am just a heartless blood demon to you, aren't I? Is that why you hate me so much? Because of what I am and the trouble I've caused for you?" I asked with a straight face.

"You got that right. I have to stay here because of you!" Mage told me.

"What's so bad about this world?! You seem so against staying here but I know how much you used to love it here. So what's happened that's made you so angry?" I asked.

"It's you! A-and all the stupid girls! Ever since you and even Ritsuka rejected me, I've felt so weak and now every time I try and get a girl I get shy and it's not cool! It's making me feel so damn weak! Now I can't stand to be around girls because they bring out that side of me..." he explained.

"So that's what's going on then... it seems to me like you just need a girlfriend instead of drawing the girls into only push them back away," I told him.

"What are you on about?!" He ordered to know.

"I'm just saying that I think you always like the attention but you're also always too afraid to let it go any further. I think the reason you're getting scared now is that you've realized things could go further because you yourself are getting feelings and not just the girl. I think a relationship would be good for you. It will help you to understand others feelings," I explained.

"Feelings?! A Devil like me doesn't get feelings!" He claimed.

"Funny because that's exactly what Rem thought before he fell in love with Ritsuka. You liked her too, right? If you didn't have feelings then you wouldn't be like this. You'd push everyone away. You don't do that because you really do care whether you know it or not," I told him.

"U-uh!" Mage gasped in shock to hear what I was telling him.

"Do you understand now?" I asked with narrow eyebrows.

Mage tightened his fist and suddenly pushed me against the wall.

"Ah! Mage what are you doing?!" I yelled.

"Grr!" He grunted.

"Get away from her!" A voice said as a boy removed Mage's arm from me and stood in front of me.

And of course, it was Shiki.

"You do not want to mess with me so if you know what's good for you then you'll stay away from my treasure. She has my heart so I'm warning you if you make one more move to harm this girl then I'll make your life a living hell. Now step away!" Shiki told him with a face of seriousness.

"... pathetic angel. I'll kill you one of these days!" Mage told him.

"Not while (y/n)'s hearts still beating. As long as it is, mine will beat right beside her! I'll never leave her for the likes of you so don't think for a second you stand a chance! I'm through with the days you take advantage of me, Mage. (Y/n)'s taught me I mean so much more then you give me credit for. Thanks to her, I feel more alive than I ever have. You will not take that away from me!" Shiki told him as a fire burned brightly in his eyes and a dark aura surrounded him.

"I never wanted her to begin with. Geez, you're so annoying. You're not even worth my time," he told him just before taking his leave.

"(Y/n)... are you ok?" He asked.

"Yeah I'm fine," I told him, looking ahead of him to see a small glimpse of Mage as he quickly turned his head back with a grunt.

"Don't worry. I won't let anyone hurt us. They can't have you because you're mine and no one else's! I swear I won't let them lay a hand on you!" He told me as he held me close in his arms.

"Shiki... you have me. I don't belong to anyone else. What's making you so scared? What could ever take me away from you? I've accepted everything about you. What reason do you have to be scared?" I asked.

"You're right as always (y/n). It's not you... it's nothing. We're happy, right?" He asked.

"Of course..." I told him.

"Then... everything's ok. Don't ever let me go, (y/n). I need you in my life. You're everything to me," he told me.

"Never. I'd never hurt you. I promise I won't ever let you go. Not for anyone or anything. I love you Shiki and that will never change," I told him softly as I squeezed my arms around him.

The bell went a while back... just saying...

So do you think there shall be yet another plot twist or will you and Shiki continue your lives free of problems after all the drama you've been through together? Hehe... let me know what you think in the comments~