I Own You (v.1.0)

Look at that picture! Isn't it ADORABLE!!! Go read 'The Demons Of Shadow Moon' to understand that awesome picture in the thingy above! Don't just read my fan fiction, guys! Read the real adventure! The real relationships! The real romance! The real comedy! Do it! Plwease~

I opened the door to see Shiki standing there, looking very worried.

"Shiki?!" I yelled.

"(Y/n)! Be mine!" Shiki suddenly told me as he grabbed my arm.

"W-what?!" I gasped in shock.

"Let me make you mine! Before someone else does! I don't want you to be claimed by anyone else because I love you so much so please let me make you mine!" Shiki blurted out desperately.

"N-No! Shiki, what's the meaning of this? Why so eager all of a sudden?" I questioned with a steaming hot face.

"What's wrong with wanting to make you mine? I'm already yours after all..." Shiki told me, holding my hand close to his chest as he looked at me like a little puppy.

"Shiki! Look, I'm going to school...." I told him as I walked past him.

"Wait!" He yelled as he grabbed me from behind and pressed his lips upon my neck, holding me very tightly.

"Agh! S-Shiki!" I squealed as I felt him sucking on my neck.

I forced him to let me go as I felt the mark on my neck.

"WHAT THE HELL SHIKI?!!!" I yelled with brightening cheeks.

"... well at least now that mark should let people know to keep their distance. It won't stop them though.... agh! Maybe I should do something else... or rather something more..." Shiki said to himself, getting familiarly close.

I pushed him away as my eye browns forced down to each other.

"I'm going to school!" I yelled as I hurried off.

".... damn... don't worry, (y/n). I won't let anyone else, have you! You're forever mine whether you accept that or not... I love you..." Shiki muttered.

At school...

I quickly walked through the corridor with my head down out of shame from the mark on my neck. Unfortunately, I bumped into someone, not paying attention to my steps.

"Uh... oh Loewen..." I mumbled with a very strong awareness of the mark I was hiding.

"(Y/n). What's this? Don't tell me Shiki thinks he can own you just like that, haha?" He said, immediately noticing the mark on my neck as I lowered my hand that I'd used to cover it the second I saw him.

"What?! Oh, that?! That's nothing!! I-it's just err..." I panicked with a nervous smile.

"You didn't let him do that to you, did you? Oh dear. Whatever shall we do? Can't have people getting the wrong idea that you're completely off limits, now can we?" Loewen told me.

"Wait what?!" I asked, a little scared as the boy moved his face uncomfortably close to mine.

"Oh don't worry. I could get rid of that for you if you'd like. Or maybe I should claim you as mine too... that would get him very mad, don't you think?" He said with an intrigued smile.

"Agh! Err... look, Shiki's just protective of me! T-that's all! He doesn't want people to replace him and I don't think he'd appreciate you harassing me like this!" I told him awkwardly.

"Ahaha! You think I'm harassing you? Oh my, well I wouldn't say that exactly. But if you like, I could seriously harass you and then Shiki would get mad. Ha... now wouldn't that be fun? He deserves it, you know? He needs to learn a simple hicky won't make you his. let me show you how to really claim someone..." he told me as he pushed me against the wall and started to lick my neck!

"Agh! Get off me!!" I yelled.

He grip was as strong as iron. Why was he so damn strong?! This looks so bad that I can't even get him off! People will think I'm letting him do this! I don't understand what's gotten into me! Why wasn't I doing anything?! It was like he was making me weak... what's happening?! I can hardly move!

"Shh... I wonder how long it will take for Shiki to come and save you. Shall I encourage him a little? Hehe," he said with a smile as he moved up to touch my lips!!!

Suddenly a head peered around the corner to see the struggle of me weakening to the touch of Loewen's lips.

"...... YOU BASTARD!!!!!" Shiki roared as he launched at Loewen as he just gave a smirk, leaving a trail of saliva from our lips!!!!

Shiki suddenly brought out a knife as his eyes lit red!

#rule one of being a Yandere: Carry a weapon to kill people with if they touch your bitch.

"Ah?! Huh?! Where were you keeping that?" Loewen questioned.

Shiki swung his knife furiously at Loewen as he dodged it a little too easily.

"I'LL KILL YOU!!!" Shiki shouted.

"It's your own fault for being such a perv yourself. You should never touch a lady like you did," Loewen told him with a smile.

"HOW DARE YOU SPEAK TO ME LIKE THAT WHEN YOU TOUCHED HER LIKE THAT!!!" Shiki yelled, swinging his knife viciously.

"Calm down. Geez. I didn't see her rejecting my touch so what's the problem? The fact that she's now mine too... ha. How does that feel? Tell me Shiki, do you dare to touch her after she's been claimed by me?" Loewen asked with a smirk.

"YOU THINK A KISS WILL CLAIM HER AS YOURS?!!! SHE BELONGS TO ME AND NO ONE ELSE!!! SHE HAS MY BLOOD RUNNING THROUGH HER VEINS!!!" Shiki yelled as he shot the knife straight at Loewen.

"Oh has she now?" Loewen asked as the knife slipped past the side of his growing smile.

He grabbed a hold of Shiki and managed to pull him down.

"Shiki!" I yelled.

"Ha... so you actually did it? You know what that means, don't you? You've made a blood demon stronger, you fool! You've mixed pure blood with the blood of a vampire and demon! Are you seriously that dumb as to make her this strong? You were supposed to kill her, not make her stronger! Idiot!" Loewen went on as he held him down.

"What?! Kill me?! Y-you mean..." I gasped.

"Don't listen to him, (y/n)! P-please don't listen to him! Please! You can't know! Please don't listen!!!" Shiki yelled as a tear fell from his face, desperately trying to escape the truth Loewen was revealing.