Shiki's Frustrations (v.2.0)

"Urie, you are not to talk with (y/n) as of now," Rem told the table of Devils.

"Hm? Why ever not? I only did what you wanted," Urie told him.

"Because of your not-so-subtle interrogation yesterday, (y/n) seems dreadfully alarmed by us. Her suspicions would have raised, meaning getting closer to her will now be that much harder," Rem complained.

"Well, I got closer then any of you have so far," Urie mentioned.

"I ordered that we reframed from straight up interrogation, Urie! And Mage, I advised you portrayed love; not lust! Honestly, do I have to do everything myself?!" Rem shouted as if telling off children who'd done something wrong.

"Apologises, Master. I was only trying to improve matters. The clock is ticking after all, and you seem to have made no progress either," Urie pointed out

"Excuse me?!" Rem barked.

"Well, forgive my forwardness but... you've done nothing. There's no progress. Meanwhile, our time is running out. Even we've had more progress with Ristuka then you have," Urie told him.

"Well, it's not exactly an easy task when there's a damn possessive brother trailing behind her everywhere! Do you realise how many times he's threatened to kill me over the last few days?" Rem argued.

"Then why don't you just kill him?" Shiki asked.

"Oh, yes! Great idea, Shiki! Let's just kill the brother that Ristuka loves so much. That will make her trust me!" Rem argued in a sarcastic but firm tone.

"Wow. That almost sounded sincere," Mage laughed.

"You aren't growing soft now are you, Oh Great Rem?" Urie mocked.

"Don't be ridiculous," Rem replied.

"Ah, so many snakes in one room. I wonder which shall come out on top?" Shiki muttered to himself as he played with sharp scissors that he was previously using to cut some flowers.

He suddenly began eyeing up the growling dog in the corner.

"The hell you talking about?!" Mage blurted out.

"Of course your thick head wouldn't understand," Shiki grinned.

"Keep talking and I'll paint those scissors red!" Mage threatened.

"Ooh~ scary! Such bullies! Oh, Loweon, won't you play with me?" He crept up to the growling dog.

He barked aggressively at him, fur standing on end.

"Seriously, what's your problem, rat?!" Shiki grunted.

"For the last time, stop harassing him, Shiki!" Rem ordered.

"Hm!" Shiki sulked.

"So anyway, shouldn't we be getting back on track here?" Mage pointed out.

"Exactly. Listen, you all need to be more ingenious in getting close to her, understand? She's manipulative and cunning... she'll only see through your lies if you're too careless so- Oh, for the love of Satan! Shiki, would you stop trying to kill Loewen?!" Rem noticed Shiki in the background, going to stab the poor dog and missing only thanks to Rem's sudden interruption.

"That's the thing though, master... about what you were saying of her being dangerous... you see, she didn't quite react how I'd anticipated..." Urie muttered.

"Oh? Then how did she react to your touch??" Shiki gained interests.

"Scissors down, Shiki!" Rem ordered to see Shiki creep up to the table, still with scissors in his hands.