Love's Battle (v.2.0)

Sooooo guess what I just found out? According to the Fandom website: 'Roen was subbed as Loewen as a mistake by FUNimation'. So I've been misspelling it all this time....... T~T

But anyway, I'd rather be spending my time writing more chapters of this book than going back to correct EVERY single 'Loewen' soooooo..... I'm not gonna change it. Sorry. No one seemed bothered about it before so.... Don't get mad plz~

Anyway! On with the chapter~

"So I am apart of this scene now?!" Loewen complained.

I stepped back, seeing Loewen's anger...

"You really are pathetic, Shiki. Fighting for something so petty," Loewen went on with a roll of his eyes.

"No matter... it doesn't really make a difference now. I'm through with the days you torment me. For once, why don't you have a taste of your medicine, you insubordinate filth?!" he grunted before turning to me.

"Now, will you come quietly for me, (y/n)?" Loewen approached me...

"Touch me and I bite!" I growled.

"(sigh) I had hoped we could settle this without violence. But alas, it appears not," Loewen sighed.

"But just remember, I gave you an out," Loewen referenced a certain abridged series.

He darted at me with inhuman speed!

"I won't be killing you but if you leave no choice, I won't hesitate to do some damage to keep you co-operative!" he dived at me with his razor-sharp claws!

I grunted and kicked my leg up to his stomach, sending him skidding across the floor. He used his claws to grip into the wooden floor in order to avoid an impact into the wall.

"Hm. You really are strong. It's such a shame you lack the skills to match," Loewen mentioned as I ran towards the door as fast as my legs would take me.

"Agh!" I was suddenly hit with a punch from Loewen as he practically teleported in front of me.

He's so fast...!

"Now, how about a little... obedience?" Loewen raised his hand to launch his claws down at me!

But just as he swung his arm forward to me, Shiki grabbed his wrist and pushed it back, smashing it into the ground behind him. Loewen let out a grunt as his whole body was forced to violently smash into the floor, breaking the wood under him.

"Tst. Still fighting?! WHY?!! What do you still have to fight for?!" Loewen yelled out as he got to his feet while Shiki stood in front of me.

"I won't let you hurt (y/n)! She's had enough of that!! Even if I'm hurting too...!! I don't care!! Just don't hurt her!!" Shiki roared with tears miserably leaking from him.

"Uh..." I gasped to see the sudden emotion oozing from him.

Loewen rolled his eyes.

"Such an annoyance," he sighed with his eyes calmly closed while Shiki ran with his fist at the ready to impact him!

Loewen suddenly snapped his fingers to trigger a change of surroundings.

"A forest?!" I stuttered with trembling hands to see no witnesses in sight.

"This is going nowhere," Loewen muttered with his claws to my neck while Shiki fell into the space Loewen had been before teleporting to me.

Agh! Damn it...! Could I risk moving with his claws so close?!

"Let her go, you traitor!" Shiki yelled.

"Hm. Takes one to know one," Loewen returned.

It's times like these when I wish I knew how to teleport... T~T