Wake Up Call (v.2.0)

You know what you guys should do? You should check out 'The Demons Of Shadow Moon', a magical tale of the supernatural fighting against the hurt and using their weaknesses to form strengths! Go join the adventure! ^^ ⬆️

The next day...

My alarm clock echoed its wake up call through my ears, making me toss and turn with a groan. My eyes refused to open.

"Five more... minutes...." I yawned, extending my arm out in search for the snooze button on my alarm.

It stopped.

"Mm...?" my eyes squinted open, confused of why silence had been granted, yet my hand had not yet located the alarm clock.

"..." I shifted my gaze upon the tall, purple-haired character from my dreams.

.........

"Yeah, I'm definitely still dreaming.... *yawn* goodnight..." I snuggled back into my quilt.

"Dreaming? Who, of me?? Why how naughty of you~ I hope there were whips involved," Shiki leaned down to me as his breaths warmed my eyelids.

"Yeah, there wer-" I froze as my eyes widened.

Those breaths.... were warm...!!!!!!! THIS ISN'T A DREAM!!!

"AGHH!!!" I jumped, stumbling off the bed.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE, YOU PERV?!!!" I flashed back to my feet and aggressively snatched his tie, forcing him to remain under my control as a fire lit in my eyes.

"Ahhh~ What sudden aggression! Although, I'm not complaining...." Shiki blushed with a grin.

"UGH!!" I slammed him to the floor in disgust.

"Aaah~ that hurt!" Shiki complained.

"Do it again!" he added in sudden delight.

"WHY. ARE. YOU. HERE?!!!" I demanded to know, getting a pillow ready to attack!

"Please pardon my intrusion! It's just that I was dreadfully frightened by a nightmare late last night of those horrible devils snatching you away! I couldn't stand the thought so I had to rush over here to reassure myself that you were safe. But then there was a new problem..." Shiki explained.

"Go on..." I ordered that he finished.

"Well, you see, when I saw you sleeping there... with such an innocent and adorable expression on your face... Well, I found I just couldn't take my eyes off you..." Shiki admitted with his eyes closed and cheeks flushed like some anime character.

"Um!" My cheeks grew darker to his comment.

Damn it!

"Th-that doesn't excuse you invading my privacy like that! And you should know better than to enter a girls room without permission! How did you even know where I lived anyway?!!" I yelled.

"I followed you here after you ran off that day. I was worried I'd scared you too much so wanted to make sure you at least got home safely," Shiki informed me.

"Great. So now I've got a stalker?!" I grumbled, quickly making my way to the door to kick him out.

I opened the door...

"Huh?" I let out to a sight filled with diverse colours and overpowering fragrances.

WHY ARE THERE FLOWERS EVERYWHERE?!!

"Oh! I wasn't sure if the flowers I'd left for you were enough to apologise for the ones I destroyed so I kinda just brought everyone in sight and filled your house with them!" Shiki explained.