My Angel (v.2.0)

Silence fell as I cried out to my caged angel.

I suddenly felt a hand on my cheek.

"As long as we have each other, we can always feel love and warmth... remember?" he spoke to me with a soft, comforting voice that stuttered with sorrow.

Tears flooded my eyes to hear the angels words.

I suddenly chucked my arms around him, hugging him tightly as if letting go would not just be a physical act.

I don't want to forgive you for everything you've done... but I don't want to let you go either!

Loewen rolled his eyes.

"I already gave you one plot convenient moment during our battle," he muttered, walking towards the embracing protagonists.

"Don't think I won't take an OPPORTUNITY!" he called as a horrific crunching sliced through the air!

"Uh...!!" I shuddered, crunch alerting me to raise my head to the traumatic scene...

"Ugh!" Shiki let out with wide eyes as feathers fell down around us...

A sharp pain stroke through Shiki's body, yet the shock of the situation held back his screams.

"Shiki...! Your...!" my lips trembled in horror as I covered my mouth.

My gaze stiffly shifted to see Loewen standing behind Shiki with an emotionless gaze at a feather falling in front of him.

"YOUR WINGS!!" I cried out as a single tear left Shiki's eyes, screaming the silent pains that his tongue could not.

Loewen suddenly used Shiki's state of shock to brutally punch him, knocking him from my grasp.

"Such a nuisance. You've already ruined Rem's plan. I will NOT let you ruin mine!!" Loewen growled as fire suddenly burst around him.

"Agh- aaaaaghhhhh!!!" Shiki called out in agonising screams as Loewen manipulated the fire to engulf him.

Roen's hell fire...!! Summoning the flames from hell?! He really is something else...! The vampires warned me he was a domestic being but-

"I will not allow for you to stop me from restoring my Master's strength! He will have the grimoire!!" Loewen marched straight through his flames before violently squeezing his hands around Shiki's neck, dragging him off the ground.

"AAAAGHHH!!!!! Ah!! Aaaghhhh hah haaaahhh!!!" Shiki let out howls of pain as the sting in his back hit him along with the burns of the fire.

"STOP IT!! PLEASE STOP!!" I yelled out in a scream of depth-defying fear.

"Tst!" Loewen grunted, glimpsing at me with a cruel expression.

"PLEASE!! I'll go with you!! Just stop hurting him!" I begged.

...

The flames died down.

"What value do you still see in him to trade yourself for?!" Loewen questioned, dropping Shiki carelessly and letting him fall to his knees.

"Unlike you, I'm not a heartless monster! And neither is Shiki!! He doesn't deserve to be treated like this!" I shouted as Loewen walked towards me.

"... you really are nothing like what we expected. With such power... you still hold such weakness through your naive emotions. It seems the vampires failed to make a decent weapon of you," Loewen muttered with a straight face.

"That's because they didn't care enough to! I told you, I hold no value to them!" I grunted.

"Lies! I know you're precious to them! You have the potential to destroy their enemies with such power!" he barked back.