Love Has Won (v.1.0)

"Ritsuka..." Rem mumbled in shock as he stood before the women he loved.

"Rem? You're here? ... a-are you erm... planning to stay?" Ritsuka asked with some hope that he'd say yes.

"Boss?" Mage mumbled, realizing his answer.

"... I can't leave her again..." Rem mumbled.

"Uh! What?!" Mage yelled.

"I can't leave Ritsuka here again! Leaving her last time was the worst mistake I've ever made! I can't let you slip away again, Ritsuka!" Rem told her, intertwining his fingers with hers.

"Uh!" Ritsuka gasped with an overwhelming blush.

"So... I-I... HAVE TO BE STUCK IN THIS WORLD THE REST OF MY LIFE?!!" Mage snapped, getting louder with each word.

Shiki's grip on me grew tighter...

"Calm down, Mage!" He ordered.

"Why should I?! All this just because everyone's too soft that they let love get the better of them! I ain't staying in this damn world just because of you dragging us down, Shiki! And Rem, I would have expected better from the man we call our leader!" Mage yelled.

"Since when was that established?" Urie wondered.

"Mage, calm yourself now! If you lose control of yourself here then this world might well have to be destroyed because of the knowledge the humans know of us! Think about your actions and stop being so selfish. You were in love with her too, weren't you? So why act so tough? Didn't you use to love all the attention the ladies gave you? Besides, if we did go back then I'm sure father would be forced to punish you," Rem told him.

"Ah! Grr! Fine! I don't even care anymore! Do what you want!" Mage grunted as he stormed off.

Shiki drew a sigh of relief as he left yet he tightened his grip further...

"So... is this truly over? Can we please go back to how things used to be when we were in love? Please..." I dared to ask.

"... father won't be pleased... but some things are more important right now," Rem told me as he looked back at Ritsuka.

"What about Loewen?!" Shiki ordered to know.

"Oh right. Talk about getting shot through the heart. Anyway, he should be fine if properly treated," Rem told him.

"Good..." Shiki said with his shaking arms wrapped around me.

"Shiki, it's ok. You did your best to protect me and I'm so thankful to you that you did. I love you, Shiki. Please let me fall in love with you again," I told him as I hugged him tightly.

"Ah... uh.... of course. That would make me so happy," he told me with a gentle smile.

"What's going on?!" A voice suddenly asked.

Rem turned to see who it was and when he did he saw a red haired-boy wearing a shirt with red patterns on it...

"Agh crap..." Rem complained in depression.

Shiki pulled me up and started to walk ahead.

"Huh?" I mumbled.

"Come on," he told me.

"Where are we going?" I asked as I caught up, leaving the awkward situation back there behind.

"To our happy ever after of course," Shiki told me with a cute smile. (*Covers mouth trying not to laugh!* So cheesy! 😂)

"Shiki..." I mumbled as my cheeks blushed red.

That smile stayed in my memory the rest of the day as Shiki did nothing but smile.

It was finally over... at least I think it is...

And so I say once again...

Wol la! The Devils stay in the human world, meaning Rem and Ritsuka still have a chance!!!! I repeat... the HOT Devils get to stay in the human world!!! Rem is happy. Shiki is happy. Every girl in this book is happy cause the hot Devils get to stay! I mean come on, tell me you didn't cry when you heard that last song on dance with Devils when Rem left! Everyone wanted him to stay. Told ya this ending is better~ (it's not even the end of the book yet.....). Plus, they made it look like there was gonna be a second season so I predicted that this is their second season! This is exactly what's gonna happen when or if they make a second season, which they absolutely should!