Last Kiss (v.1.0)

"He probably wasn't trying to kill you. I bet he spent time with you so he could protect you and get to know who you really were. Shiki maybe with the Devils but he isn't one of them. He would never do something like that to you," Levi told me.

"But he did! Either way, he lied to me! The reason he wanted to get to know me was so he could get close to me and reveal I was the blood demon. Why else would he of waited so long to kill me then all of a sudden try to?! Why? Why would he?" I asked, getting very upset.

"Well, I can't answer all your questions. Go to Shiki," Levi told me.

"But I-" I tried to argue.

"Go!" Levi ordered.

I gave a small smile as I stood up.

"Err, (y/n)? Going somewhere?" The teacher asked.

"Yeah. I'm going to tell Shiki I love him!" I announced.

The whole class started laughing...

My face grew red as I narrowed my eyebrows.

"Haha, go girl!" Levi cheered.

I ran out the classroom in hope to find Shiki. He had to be with the vampires as they plan to save Ritsuka and of course they would do exactly that!

...

"Shiki?" I mumbled as I looked around the empty area.

A castle stood tall in the background as trees and hills of dark green grass surrounded me.

I was outside the castle of the vampires. I'd been here beforehand when I got rejected from their family, being half a demon...

"(Y/n)?" Shiki gasped as he noticed me.

He was sat alone.

Where was everyone else? Had they already left? Wait! So then... The plan worked... the power has been destroyed... the reason they were here in the human world in the first place was to get the power. So if that powers gone... they have no reason to stay...

"What are you doing here?" Shiki asked.

"What happened?" I asked in response.

"We saved Ritsuka from the vampires. The others have already gone back to the devil's world. I... I just wanted a while longer here..." Shiki told me, looking up to the sky.

"You're leaving?" I asked.

"There's no reason to stay. We're venerable here. Because it's not our world, vampires can easily find us and act on the war. That's not fair for the humans here. After all, there is no vampire world. They just settle here as their food source is in this world," Shiki explained.

"S-Shiki! D-don't leave!" I yelled as I suddenly ran into his arms.

"Huh? But... I thought you hated me?" Shiki told me.

"No! I'm sorry. I didn't give you a chance to explain things. I should have trusted that you had your own reasons for everything. You probably were forced into doing everything... yet... you never actually hurt me... so... so I don't hate you! Because I'm in love with you! B-but I will hate you if you try to leave! You can't! Why didn't you tell me?! Shiki, you can't leave!" I detested as I cried into his chest.

"But I have to. I have no reason to stay anymore," Shiki claimed.

"I'm your reason! You can't leave me here alone!" I cried.

"That's why I wanted to leave you thinking I lied to you. (Y/n), why did you come here?" Shiki asked.

"Because... I love you! Even if it was a lie! I still love you, Shiki!" I confessed.