A Drop Of Blood (v.1.0)

The next day...

I went to school with Shiki tagging along by my side again. At least this time I didn't wake up to see him staring at me. No. He was waiting outside. How long was he even out there thought...?

"Hey, (y/n)!" A voice called.

Oh it's Haru. Oh boy... Shiki's gonna be rude again...

"Oh hey..." I greeted him.

"So yesterday was fun. Haha," he told me.

Was it....? Was it really....?!

"Oh right... fun... sure...." I mumbled, slightly confused.

"We should hang out again sometime," he told me.

"Didn't you understand what I told you yesterday? I said stay away from us if you knew what's good for you. You don't seem to of listened to that!" Shiki told him with a fire in his eyes.

"Shiki, calm down. He's not doing any harm," I told him.

"Grr..." Shiki grunted.

Suddenly Haru chucked his arm around me!

"Ha. It's cool. We should hang out more. I actually wanna get to know you, Shiki. You seem cool I guess. Plus, it's been so long since we hung out, (y/n)," Haru told me.

"We hung out yesterday..." I mumbled.

"You better take your arm off her if you want to keep it!" Shiki warned him with tightening fists.

"Sorry. I guess I'm a little protective over (y/n). It's just, she's like a little sister to me," Haru told me with a sweet smile.

"You don't have any right to be protecting something that's not yours!" Shiki told him as his anger increased to an uneasy level.

I quickly took Haru's arm from my shoulders as I could see where this was going.

"Look, I think it's best if you don't get too close..." I told him as I went to walk away.

"Come on, Shiki," I told him, feeling a little disappointed.

"Wait! (Y/n), what's going on with you? Has something happened? This really isn't you. You're starting to worry me..." Haru told me.

"I'm sorry, Haru," I mumbled, walking away.

"Ah! Wait!" Haru yelled as he grabbed my arm.

"Get your filthy hands off her!" Shiki shouted as he grabbed his arm and chucked him across the hall!

"Ugh... what the..." Haru mumbled, looking down at a very clear-cut across his arm.

"She told you not to get too close! So back off!" Shiki yelled.

"Shiki..." I mumbled, shocked before running to Haru.

"Haru, are you ok?!" I questioned as he moved his hand from his bleeding arm.

"He was getting too close. You clearly told him to leave you alone after being so touchy with you but then he chose to ignore that and stop you from leaving. I will not allow anyone to stop you from doing what you want to. He's playing with fire again. He will get burned!" Shiki muttered almost to himself.

I wasn't really sure if he was talking to me or to himself at this point...

"(Y/n)?" He mumbled, noticing I was staring at Haru's arm intensely.

The blood. It was drawing me to him like a moth to a flame. It spilled from his flesh like melted chocolate. ..... (shivers at the thought of blood being like chocolate)

"(Y/n)!" Shiki repeated, grabbing my attention as he pulled me up after everyone had surrounded the injured boy.

"Huh?!" I mumbled.

"What have you been using to satisfy your vampire side all these years?" Shiki asked, noticing my strange behavior.

"..." I didn't say anything simply because I didn't want him to know.

...

"Come with me," Shiki told me as he dragged me out the school. (I'm sure I will later, Shiki~. I'm sorry.... my mind lost all innocent after being forced to watch 'Boku No Pico' by my friend. Do not ever watch it. It's messed up Yoai child hentai! Worse than killing stalking! Although I do actually quite enjoy Killing stalking...)

"Huh? Shiki, where are we going?" I asked.

We suddenly stopped behind the school.

"Shiki?" I mumbled.

"You're hurting, (y/n). For all these years... you've never tasted blood, have you?" Shiki asked.

"...No... I... I don't want to! I don't want to hurt people. So I've been forcing myself not to have any..." I told him.

"But doesn't that hurt you? It must be so hard to be near people not ever able to satisfy your vampire side...The pain you go through day after day having to hold back and fake a smile to distract people with. And I didn't even realize your pain till now! ... (y/n)... please! Take my blood!" He told me.

"What?! I-I can't! Shiki, I could never hurt you of all people!" I yelled in shock.

"But... I want you to. I'd rather you hurt me then to be hiding deep pain for the rest of your life. Besides, if you keep it all in then you might one day find yourself losing control. Ha. You know, that might actually be interesting... hmm..." Shiki muttered.

I was so confused! I couldn't take his blood! There was no way! But... does he really want me to? He seems so intrigued...

My thoughts were disturbed by the sound of Shiki's hands slamming down on the wall, trapping me against it as the force caused air to tickle my neck.

"S-Shiki..." I mumbled, a little scared.

"Please! (Y/n), I hate to see you suffer! I can make it all better. My blood is very pure, you know? It will make you strong. Not that you need to get stronger. I'll always protect you and be your strength forever. I won't let anyone get close enough to hurt you," Shiki told me.

"Shiki... Why are you doing this?" I asked.

"Why? Because I love you," he told me as he slowly pressed his lips to mine, allowing me no escape from him.

But did I really want to escape? He might be too obsessive and overpowered but he generally cares about me... I trusted him when he left so why shouldn't I now? He's still the Shiki I knew that saved me. He's still the only one I love. Nothing's changed! ... right...?