Chapter 30 Rain

Maserati, 45 minutes late

SPG

The evening rain dropped on the car window, one by one at first then it poured in an instant.

Daniel is lying on his back with Kathryn on top. The space inside the back of his white Maserati was comfortable enough to accommodate them.

Kathryn is sitting on top of him in a stradle,his hands under her soft clothing giving her thighs up and down strokes

Kathryn is sitting on top of him in a stradle,his hands under her soft clothing giving her thighs up and down strokes. His hands felt warm despite the sudden cold weather.

His hands went up reaching her back to the hook of her bra trying to unclasp it while not breaking the heated kiss between them.

Kathryn felt what he was trying to do and had the immediate thought to stop him. His surprise party is waiting. But there's the rain and Daniel's warm hands touching her she couldn't think straight.

Before she knows it, her garment is already in his hands discarding them to the front seat plus his mouth is claiming her valleys of pleasure, the right one.

Kathryn let's out an exasperated breath pressing her self hard before his face as he drowned her into a man made heaven or hell, either one she's glad she's alive to experience it.

There were a lot of things going inside Kathryn's mind-- mainly pleasure from Daniel's expert mouth, tongue and teeth nibbling her without hesitation. The visitors, his surprise party.

"Shit, yung party. Shit, his tongue oh my God his tongue..." it all mixed up inside her thoughts not knowing which one to ponder first.

"Love..." her voice raspy calling him.

"Hmmmm..." he looked up to her, she met his eyes. It was full of desire for her. His eyes was burning, tempting the fire in her. The flames are inviting her for a moment of explosion.

Kathryn gathered all her sanity and cupped his face stopping him for a while from his one on one with her breasts.

"Male-late na tayo." she said in hitched breaths "JA is waiting."

He lookes outside the window and it was still pouring hard.

"Lakas pa ng ulan eh. Delikado mag drive pag ulan." he said before taking off his own shirt. Tinanggal na rin niya ng tuluyan ang suot ni Kathryn at nilapag sa sahig ng sasakyan.

Kath was on top of him wearing nothing but her black lacy underwear matched with her black sandals. Daniel rose from his back to sit and bend her this time around.

Kathryn surrendered. There is no way she could convince Daniel to stop. How could she when she couldn't even stop herself?

---

Earlier...

"Ano oras matapos ang taping nila Kuya Ma?" Karla's eldest daughter asked.

Si Karla ang nagmamaneho papunta doon sa lugar na pagdadausan ng surprise birthday party for Daniel. It was organized by none other than Kathryn, herself.