Chapter 043 Craving

Taho, Chicharon, Nilagang Mani, Daniel

There was a continues buzz on the door but she would not open. She remained seated on the couch of her apartment hugging her self feeling anxiety covering her, she shakes.

She looks up to the door and after few more buzzes it stops only to hear loud knocking sounds and a voice familiar to her.

"Ate! Open this door! Ako to!" Pamela heard from the other side of the door. She stood up knowing it's not the police.

She ran over the door almost tripping her steps. She had a quick look on her peep hole before unlocking her door.

"What took you so long Emil? Ilang araw na ako nandito. You told me you'll get everything fixed--"

Emil looked at what his sister was wearing. She was still on that dress she wore going to the press conference trying to kidnap Daniel and Kathryn's son.

"Ate, it's been days...yan pa rin ang suot mo?" her brother looked at her with total disgust.

His eyes roamed the whole place as he stepped in the apartment, and turned to look at his sister again. The place and his sister look closely the same. A total disaster.

Pero parang walang narinig si Pamela sa sinabi ni Emil. She followed him to the kitchen where he placed the take out food he brought.

"Emil! Tell me anything...I need to know if it's safe to go out now. I have plans. This time, I know it will work. Naayos mo na ba yung mga pinapagawa ko sayo?" she asked trailing from behind Emil like a crazy dog after a bone.

Hindi alam ni Emil kung maiinis o maawa siya sa kapatid niya. She's no longer in her state of comprehension. Dark circles around Pamela's eyes, pale skin, hair total mess and smudges of her make up still visible.

There were empty wine bottles all around the house and the television was on. He guessed she was waiting for any news about Daniel and the incident.

Pagkatapos ng nangyari ay dinala agad ni Emil si Pamela sa bagong apartment niya. Iilan pa lang ang nakakaalam na doon siya nakatira kaya naisip niya that Pamela will be safe to stay.

He promised his sister that he will fix the mess she made if she promise to stay put in that place until he settles everything. Pamela, without a choice had to agree with Emil. She didn't want to be caught. Not right now that she hasn't carried out her plans perfectly yet.

She was waiting for the right timing kapag lumamig na ang sitwasyon saka siya babalik.

Emil stared blankly at him not giving her an answer but his eyes were full of concern towards Pamela.

Maaga pa lang naulila na silang magkapatid and Pamela had to sacrifice a lot just to raise him. His needs and even his wants were all well provided by his sister.

They only had one another and became each other's support system through out the years.

Nang mag simula si Pamela i-manage si Daniel as talent, Emil was in highschool then halos ka edad rin niya si Daniel. A difference of months perhaps but he was his age.

It was then that Emil saw how Pamela gave all her efforts to make a star out of him. She literally made Daniel and his career the top of her priority.

Selos na selos pa noon si Emil kay Daniel dahil parang kinukuha nito ang lugar niya sa buhay ng Ate Pamela niya.

He started to hate Pamela's job iniisip niyang dahil dito ay nawala ang atensyon sa kanya ng kapatid.

Pamela was already married before she started to manage Daniel's career. She also had two kids, one girl and one boy. Emil at that time didn't have plans on entering show business because he hated it for taking all of his sister's time. Wala na ito naging panahon sa kanila.