Chapter 054 Belief

Entertainment Room, past 12 midnight

It was quarter past 11, she was frantic checking her watch from time to time. She has been around the area for hours now watching every move, forming a plan inside her lunatic head on how to get inside. Most importantly she was  observing the people and the possibility of her being recognized.

She can't be seen because she is wanted.

Pamela Suarez Villanueva, 48 years of age is a criminal on the loose.

Inside a newly acquired car, Pamela came up with a strategy on how to get inside without being noticed. She thought of it thoroughly, she can not afford to fail now. 

"Kailangan kong makapasok." she said to herself, fidgeting. Like someone who is having anxiety attacks, Pamela is restless with herself. 

At last, she got off her car and walked towards the entrance completely ignoring the security personnel who was busy talking on the phone.

It was exactly what she needed. An inattentive security to let her in easily.

Pamela was wearing a bull-cap, black shirt and tattered jeans, she immediately found her way inside. Lumilinga linga siya kung may nakapansin bang nakapasok siya pero wala. Pamela walked with her bowed down trying not to show her face before the CCTV's around.

Kabisado na niya ang lugar dahil ilang beses na rin niya itong pinuntahan noon. She knows every door and every floor. Every entrance and exit. She memorized it from long time ago. It became hndy for her, dahil agad niyang narating ang nais na puntahan.

Nakapasok na siya sa loob ng walang kahirap hirap atsaka minanmanan ang buong lugar. Walang tao sa may sala at kusina. 

Dumiretso siya sa kusina at naisipang buksan ang ref at  kumuha ng isang bote ng beer.

Her eyes scanned the whole place and realized that it seems like nobody is home.

"Looks like, I'll be waiting." she said to herself and taking the gun inserted from the back of her jeans.

She filled her throat with the cold beer almost emptying the bottle in one go. It quenched her thirst, but the mere fact she succeeded in getting inside satisfies her more. She smiled to herself, proud of her little achievement. Mas lumaki ang ngisi nya nang may naisip siya bigla.

Iniwan niya ang bote ng beer at saka kinuha uli ang  baril sa ibabaw ng counter pagkatapos pumasok sa isang silid.

---

Dahil memorize naman ni Kathryn ang bahay ay di na siya nag bukas pa ng ilaw.  Naisip niya na baka magising si Manang na kasambahay nila, maaga pa naman ito nagigising para ipagluto sila ng almusal. She walked slowly and went to the fridge to get what she needed.

Kathryn placed the ice inside the tin bucket almost filling it then she also took another chilled wine to serve her guests.

After she double checked the tray, at last she was good to go.

Kukunin na niya dapat ang tray at pabalik sana sa taas nang biglang may humablot sa kanya.

She grew cold, as cold as the ice she was about to carry.

Her heart reacted for her, it sensed fear from the moment she was held by someone unknown.

Hindi siya agad naka sigaw dahil nabalot siya ng matinding takot. Nang maisipan niyang sumigaw ay huli na ang lahat.

Hila hila na siya nito patalikod, dinadala siya sa isang bahagi ng bahay nila.

"Hrrrghgh..." pilit niyang sumigaw ngunit naging imposible ito dahil sa pagkakatakip sa bibig niya. Pumipiglas ngunit sadyang malakas ang humihila sa kanya. Namilog ang mga mata ni Kathryn sa tindi ng kaba nararamdaman niya.

Kahit Kailanजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें