Chapter 060 FIN

One week ago...

"So is this your final plan Dj?" Teena Baretto, an over the top wedding coordinator asked Daniel as they discuss it over coffee.

Nasa isang kilalang restaurant sila at nag memeeting patungkol sa plano ng kanilang kasal ni Kathryn na balak niyang bigyan ng engrandeng surprise wedding.

"Yes. A beach wedding. Just as how Kath wanted it. Eto yung dream wedding niya noon pa, I want to give it to her and make it the best beach wedding you've ever planned Ms. Teena. Only the best for my best." he said and the wedding coordinator could not nelp but to feel all kilig. She can really see how much Daniel is devoted and overly dedicated to make Kathryn the happiest wife to be.

Kathryn will be the envy of all women if they had known every detail that Daniel requested for their wedding. An exclusive location. Sa Amanpulo lang naman niya piniling pakasalan ang babaeng mahal na mahal niya. He literally booked the whole island for the night of their wedding. Capturing the romantic sunset and owning the night under the beautiful stars in an intimate place as Amanpulo for Kathryn. Lahat yan ay tutuparin niya mula sa pinakamaliit na detalye hanggang sa pinakaimportante.

Kathryn's wedding gown is specially ordered and rushed by Michael Cinco. Daniel tried all his connections para lang magawan ng magandang eleganteng damit si Kathryn para sa kasal nila. It was tough to keep it from her. Last week lang siya kinuhanan ng measurements at pinadala sa designer. Kunyari na lang ay magpapahawa ng isang customized na wardrobe para sa ishooshoot niyang TV commercial.

Daniel had the vision of the kind of wedding gown Kathryn will be wearing. Lahat pati kulay ay siya ang pumili. It was a collaboration of the designer and his perosnal choices The finished product is just as stunning as how he imagined it would be.

Hindi na siya maka antay na makita itonng suot ni Kathryn habang naglalakad siya papunta sa kanya at haharap sa altar.

The wedding dress she will be wearing  was made of hand weaved with intricate patterned and embellished lace

The wedding dress she will be wearing was made of hand weaved with intricate patterned and embellished lace. With a vintage off white shade but with a bit of pink undertone to match her mesmerizing glow.

When Daniel saw it through a video call, it was even more than he expected. He knew Kathryn will surely love the wedding dress that he chose for her.

"Na arrange ko na rin yung private plane that will take Kathryn on the day of your wedding. Plus yung ibang guests niyo, arranged na rin lahat ng flights nila. I just need to confirm with the Wedding Cinema, they'll be acting as the team for Kathryn's tv com shoot...pero nag confirm naman sila agad nung sinabi ko ikaw ang client eh. I will just need to re confirm. Alam mo na, only the best for the best." she said borrowing Daniel's words from earlier.

"Thank you so much. I hope maging okay ang lahat. Sorry to rush things like this. Alam mo naman how it's been. Napakahirap mag plano ng sikretong kasal." naiiling na sabi ni Daniel. But he knows it will all be worth it.