Chapter 33 Lust

Sunday Morning, wrong number.

SPG

Linggo ng umaga.

Nasa kusina ni Daniel si Kathryn at naghahanda ng breakfast para sa kanyang mag ama.

"Where does he keep his salt and pepper?" she asked her self opening the cupboards. "There!" she found it.

Binudburan niya ang itlog na gagawin niyang scrambled egg. She continously beats the eggs in the bowl as she hummed over a happy tune.

Kathryn is happily taking over Daniel's kitchen in his white shirt paired with some sleeping shorts. Kath is also wearing his blue apron while her hair is up in a messy bun. She was quite in a good mood on a Sunday morning.

Kath  turned on the stove and poured amount of sunflower oil in the pan. She waited a bit for it to be heated enough. She just continued to hum.

"Good morning..." Kath was startled for a while as she felt his hands wrap around her waist. His head buried in the crook of her neck. Daniel was still sleepy, his words slur on his tongue.

"Gising ka na? Antok ka pa eh, go back to bed na Daddy. Magluluto lang ako ng breakfast natin tatlo." she said to him but he did not move. He just stayed there resting his head on her shoulder hugging Kathryn from behind.

Dumating sila mula sa Amanpulo noong Biyernes at nag decide silang sa condo mag stay buong weekend. Work free ang weekend na yon para sa kanila and they decided to bond with JA after their vacation dahil press con na ng teleserye nila kinabukasan, at balik taping days na uli silang dalawa. They both want to give JA their full time whenever they can kaya heto, staycation sila sa condo ni Daniel ng dalawang araw.

Kahapon nag laro sila ng basketball sa court na meron malapit sa condo, they also went swimming doon lang mismo sa building at ngayon ay gusto raw ni JA mag marathon ng mga palabas nila ni Kathryn. Imbes na cartoons ang kahiligan ng anak puro palabas nila ang gustong panoorin.

"No..." iling ni Daniel sa may leeg niya "Samahan kita dito." pag ungot niya sa leeg ni Kath. Ngumiti na lang si Kathryn, she reached for his cheek and caressed it lightly using her one hand while the other is busy with frying.

"Anong niluluto mo Mommy?" unti unti dumilat na si Daniel, tumayo ng diretso pero hindi pa rin bumibitaw kay Kathryn.

"Scrambled egg. Tapos I made French toast din and nag prito ako ng hotdog." she enumerated.

Bumitaw siya saglit kay Daniel which made him groan softly. Naglakad si Kathryn papunta sa may mesa at binalikan ng tingin si Daniel na ngayon ay nakasandal sa may lababo ng kusina.

"Gusto mo ba ng coffee, milk or...?" Kathryn trailed.

"You." Daniel answered right away with a silly smile. "May 'me' ba sa choices Mommy?" he flirts with her.

He walked to where Kathryn was and gently yanked her towards him. "I want you Mommy." he repeated with a hoarse sounding voice.

"Juice." sabi ni Kath "Juice ang last choice Daddy." she giggled.

"Baka lang makalusot." Daniel chuckled behind her ear giving her soft kisses on her lobe. He had another juice in his mind.