Chapter 059 2017

Iconic scene, how it all began.

It was almost sunset when Kathryn and her glam team reached the exclusive island of Amanpulo.

Still the blue waters surrounding the beautiful paradise glistened and tempted Kathryn's eyes. She wanted to get into her two piece and experience the waves of Amanpulo.

"Why did they wanted me here by afternoon na? May mashoshoot pa ba tayo eh the sun is about to set na eh?" Kathryn asked Lory as they got off the plane.

With her busy schedule and other matters to attend to hindi na na follow up ni Kathryn ang ibang details tungkol sa ishushoot niyang commercial.

What she knows is, the company just wanted her to shoot for one tv commercial and for print ads as well before she will take a leave. Matagal din siyang mawawala dahil hindi na muna siya tatanggap ng projects hanggang sa makapanganak siya.

Kathryn's expected date of delivery of their twins will be on January.

Daniel and Kathryn initially planned to completely retire from show business because of the harm and threat that was present during those times. Now that both Emil and Pamela are detained, they thought it isn't necessary anymore to leave.

In fact it made Kathryn and Daniel happy not to leave. Their families, friends and supporters too were grateful that they decided to stay. Hindi naman talaga nila gustong umalis at magpakalayo layo. Kaya lang noong mga panahong iyon wala sila ibang pwedeng gawing desisyon. Kinailangan nilang piliin kung ano ang ikakabuti para sa kanilang pamilya.

Daniel and Kathryn wanted something simple and attainable. They wanted to start their family around the people who matters to them. Around the people who have seen their journey unfold, people who have seen them battle every obstacle they have encountered, who knew how their beautiful story become the greatest tale of love and chances.

"Ang sabi po sa email Ma'am may isang scene sa commercial na kailangan ng stars eh. Baka ngayon nila kukunan yon tapos bukas ng umaga yung iba." Lory answered Kath.

"Ahhh..."

Sinalubong sila ng iilang staff ng resort pagdating na pagdating nila.

The staff is always warm with their greetings and accomodation.

They showed Kathryn the room she will be staying and it had a superb view of the sea that kisses the shore outside while being surrounded by luscious greens.

"Ang laki naman nito." Kathryn said in surprise finding the room too big for her. It wasn't even a room to begin with. They reserved her the biggest villa they have.

Ngumiti lang ang staff na nagdala sa kanila doon.

"Wait." Kathryn paused and turned to all of them looking suspicious.

"Are we all going to stay in this villa?" tanong niya.

"Hindi. May rooms kame sa kabila. Pero kung gusto mo Kath ipa stay na lang namin si Lory dito para may kasama ka."

"If I knew they would give me this villa to stay sana inaya ko na lang si Dj dito." sabi pa ni Kathryn na nauna ng pumasok sa loob ng isa pang malaking kwarto.