Chapter 1

(Age: 14)

"I'M HOME MUM!" I yelled at the top of my lungs as I walk through the door.

"Hey baby." She replied from the kitchen.

"You got homework?" She added.

"Yeah. But might need help." I say.

"Ok. Just tell me what you need and I'll help you. Ok?"

"Ok." I walk to the dining table and placed my bag on the chair next to me. School was the same. Get bullied when I arrive. Get bullied at recess. Sit alone at lunch while I watch the popular girls talk to my crush. Get bullied at last recess. Get bullied when I leave. And it's just rinse and repeat. I've grown used to it over the years. And all the time I told the teachers, they said they would do something. What did they do? Nothing. So I've grown used to people calling me fat or a pig. Cause they are right...

"Mom, I have a question." I said, trying to get my head out of those thoughts.

"Ask away." She said.

"Can I stay up with you until dad comes back?" I questioned her.

"You do know he comes back really late?" She questioned me.

"You do know that today's Friday?" I questioned back. I heard a chuckle from her. She came to the dining table and walked behind me, placing her hands on my shoulders and giving me a massage.

"You know, I always loved your sense of humor." She said.

"I only get it from the best." I replied, speaking of my dad. My dad was like the class Clown. He will do anything just to make me and mom laugh. And that what we love about him the most.

"Yes you do. Hey, that's one 168." She corrected me on my homework.

"Thanks." I replied. I changed the number from 157 to 168 and closed my book. I put my book back in my bag and put my bag back on my shoulder.

"Where are you going?" Mom asked.

"I'm going to take a shower." I responded then chuckled at her stupidity.

"Ok." She said. I made my way back to my room. I dropped my bag on my bed, went to the back of my door, grabbed my towel and went to the washroom. After a 20 minute shower, I went back to my room, applied lotion to my body and put on a training bra and underwear, and went to my mirror.

"Hey everyone. Look at the fat pig."
"I'm glad I didn't invite you to my party. You would have broken the water slide." (Wanna know what's messed up? Someone actually said that to me.)
"Why dont you go on a diet or something."
"Here you need this day pass to the gym. I bet it won't do anything."

'Just Normal day to day comments get. I just want it to stop. I just wan-'

"(Y/N). Are you okay?" My mom asked from the other side of the door.

"I'm fine." I replied as I wiped the tears that were falling with my towel.

"You sure?"

"Postive." I grabbed my pink and black poka dotted pajama pants and a yellow loose top from my closet. (LITERALLY WHAT I'M WEARING) I put the chosen outfit on and exited my room. I walked to the living room to see my mom, with a plate of fried rice and chicken. I sat down beside her, took the Xbox controller and put on YouTube. Whenever it's Friday,  me and my mom always sit down and watch our favourite YouTubers like Kubz Scouts, GloomGames, BHD ect. Even though they swear, she told me I can watch them as long as I don't repeat what they say.

"Thanks mom." I say as I grab the plate of food from her and start eating.

--------6 hours later.---------

It been 6 hours and dad hasn't come back. I'm feeling tried but I promised that I'd stay up until dad come. I guess I gave to fight sleep.

-------5 hours later-------

Another 5 hours went by and even mom feels tired. She was about to fall asleep, but kocking came from the door. Mom went and I followed. She opened the door to reveal a tall police man.

"Hi. Are you Mrs. (L/N)?" That police man asked.

"Yes. How may I help you?" Mom asked kindly.

"I have some news to tell you." The police man said. Fear filled mom's and my eyes.

"Approximately 2 hours ago, there was a fatal car crash. Apparently, your husband was in it." The police man added.

"The other driver was drunk and he ran a red light, running into you husband. Unfortunately, your husband died."

'Stab to the heart...'

"I'm sorry for your loss." He said as he took off his hat and paced it on his chest. Mom put her hand over her mouth then fell to the ground. She then started to sob her heart out. I crouched down to help her and the officer just stared at us.

"Please leave." I said in a clam voice as hot tears were on your cheeks.

"Are you sure yo-" I cut him off.

"Please leave!" I said more aggressively. The police officer left and I closed the door. I wiped the tears that were on my check, but new one came.

"It ok mom. Please don't cry." My voice cracked.

"He-he was everything I had.
E-everything I wanted. And N-no he's gone." She cried. I rubbed her back to try and confort her, but I think it wasn't working.

'He was everything we had. Everything we wanted...'

(AN: IT'S A GOOD DAY TO BE ALIVE!! Witch also means a new book!! Welp....now what? Continue with the book or nah? I'm leaning to or nah. But ANYWAYS...

Thanks for reading,

And I'll see you,

In the next chapter.

BUH-BYE!!!

-Tasha)