Chapter 13

The girls pulled me into a nearby Starbuck. It wasn't that busy, but it's wasn't that empty. Me and Molly went to sit down with Mandy and Wiishu went to go get up drink.

"So, tell me about yourself." Molly asked. I was nervous at first but then opened up to her.

"Well, for starters, I'm 20, I ran away from home and pretty much have no friends." I said blantly. She just stared at me with big eyes. "What?" I said.

"I'm just shocked that a pretty girl has no friends. But it's OK. You got us." She repiled.

"Yeah. We're your friends now." I heard Mandy say behind me. I smiled. Wiishu handed us our drinks.

"Here's you Iced Coffee. Now tell me, are you and Mark something?" She asked me with a cocky smirk on her face.

"N-no. We just met." I repiled and took a sip of my drink.

"Well, you better get on that before I do." She said.

"I know, but I don't know if he has that same feelings for me." I said.

"Welp, that's easy to tell. He looks at you alot, he smiles at you and blushes whenever someone makes a joke about you being a couple. Is there an thing I'm missing?" Mandy joined.

"I know, but I want to hear it from his mouth." I said and took another sip.

"You don't need to. His body language says it all." Molly said.

"Anyway, tell us about yourself." Wiishu asked. I told them only a little about me, like mom, dad (before his death) and Jessica (beofre the fight). I tried to avoid anything that involves Chris. After that, they told me a little about themselves and I got to know that girls a little more. They even told about Jack, Bob, and Wade. I already knew those facts they told me. Once we were done talking, we back to the house to see the boys fooling around. Jack was on top of Mark and Wade and Bob were having a pillow fight.

"Again, am I the only one who actually thinks that 5 years Olds are trapped inside 26 years old bodies?" Mandy asked.

"Nope." We all responded at the smell time. I cleared my voice and it got the boys attention. They stopped what they were doing and  looked at us. A smirk came on my face, and the others as we looked and the green and blue haired men.

"SEPTIPLIER IS REAL!!!" We all yelled out. Everyone went through a fit of laughter. Jack got off of Mark and went to sit on the couch. Mark followed. Bob and Wade put down the pillows and joined them on the couch. The boys sat down quietly as us girls went into another laughing fit. We walked into the living room and we sat on the floor, facing the guys as we sat Molly in front of Wade, Mandy in front of Bob, Wiishu in front of Jack, and me in front of Mark. He looked at me and smiled as I hid my face and blushed.

"So, what happened while we were gone?" Molly asked.

"Oh, nothing much." Jack responded.

"Bullshit!! I just saw Jack hump Mark and you say it nothing much?" Mandy yelled.

"Wow. We can't even leave you guys for 5 minutes without you guys destroying the house." I added. I shook my head in disbelief. Mark looked at me like he failed a mission. I just sighed.

Back to Mark's P.O.V!!

Once the girls left with (Y/N) to God know where, everyone ganged up on me. I had a clue to what they were up to.

"So, you've been hiding that nice piece of that ass of her in your house and didn't tell me?" Jack asked.

"Mark, who is she?" Bob questioned me.