Chapter 31

*3 weeks later....*

Mark has been really distant to me since he took my Virginity. I'm not saying that he needs to be around me 24/7, but I feel like he's lost interest in me and donest want anything to do with me since he has already had sex with me. For example, yesterday, I came back from work late and I was extremely tired. I entered a dark and cold room, but some screams filled the room. 'He's still recording...' I thought as I placed my bag on the floor and my keys on the island in the kitchen. I turned on the lights to the kitchen and looked in the fridge for something to eat. 'Nothing? I swear I told Mark to go grocery shopping before I left? I'm not stupid, right?' I furrowed my eyebrows beofre closing the fridge. There was some vegetables still in the fridge, and all the vegetables I need just to make a salade. I took out the lettuce, tomatoes,  bell peppers, cucumber and everything else and washed my hands before touching the vegetables. (That sounded so worng...) While cutting up one on the ingredients, I heard a door open and close. I smiled as Mark came downstairs. He went to fridge to get God knows what and he said nothing. Not even a small hi. My slime left my face and Mark opened something like a water bottle.

"You makin' salade for dinner?" He asked. 'Not even a fuckin' hi. Real classy, Mark...'

"Yeah. Got a problem?" I asked. I heed him let put a heavy sigh and started to walk back upstairs.

"No. Nothing at all." He repiled and then I heard a door open and close. 'Ungrateful bitch...' I sighed and got back to what I was doing. 10 minutes later, the salade was finshed and I already made Mark a bowl.

"MARK! FOOD IS DONE!" I yelled as I walked into the living room. I didn't get a response or hear footsteps. I shrugged my shoulders and went into the living and truned on the TV. I flipped through the shows until one show caught my eyes. Pretty Little Liars. (A.K.A the best TV show in the history of TV shows. If you haven't watched PLL, leave. Once you're on my level, you're allowed to come back.) 30 minutes later, I heard footsteps come down the stairs. I looked over to see Mark entered the kitchen and picked up his bowl. He went to the fridge and was looking through it, I'm guessing he was looking for dressing. I was correct since he came out with a bottle of Thousand Island and dripped the dressing all over his salade. (If you don't know what Thousand Island or never tasted it, the fuck is you waiting for? It's the best dressing in the universe.) Mark put the dressing back inside the fridge and went back upstairs. I then heard the door open and close again. NOT EVEN A GOD DAMN THANK YOU!! What am I doing wrong? I gave him food, I clean the house, I get money to pay the bills and I don't even get a simple thank you in response? I took a deep breath and tried to calm down. I put my attention back to the show and my food.

-----Mini Time Skip brought to you by MiniLadd...again-------

It was late, I finshed my food, the show finshed and I wanted my bed now. I turned off the TV and turned off the living rom and kitchen lights. I went upstairs to hear Mark talking to someone. I assume he's done recording and he's coming to bed, so I knocked on the door. I opened it and slowly walked in the poorly lit up room.

"Mark?" I said in a quite voice. I saw him take off his headphone in a stressful matter and turned around to face me like he really doesn't want to.

"What?" He said before sighing. Is he mad at me or what?

"I-I just wanted to ask you when you're coming to bed since I'm tried and going to bed." I said.

"I'm coming." He said beofre tuning back to his screan. I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Mark, are you and at me?" I asked.

"I fine. Now please. Just wait for me in bed." He repiled. He sounded like he was getting angry. I just took in a deep breath.

"Fine." Was that last thing said before leaving the room and closing the door. I went to the bedroom and plopped into bed, almost falling asleep immediately. After a few minutes, I was awoken by a loud scream. My eyes shot open to the loud sound. I turned around to face Mark, but he wasn't there. 'He's still recording?' I sighed beofre trying to fall back asleep. Then, another scream filled my ears. I tried and ingroned it. It quite down for a bit and my eyes felt droopy. My eyes closed, but we're back opened by a loud scream. I couldn't fall back asleep. It was impossible. I stayed awake, on my side, starring at the wall across from me. I stayed awake for about 2-3 hours, which is also the time when Mark came to the room. I took my phone from the table that was near the bed and turned it on and looked at the time. 3:50 am it wrote. I sighed and turned around to Mark, who was in the bed...and his back was facing me. I turned back around and tried to get some sleep, which I did.

Next moring was a bitch. First of all, I woke up late since of Mark's yelling, and second of all, this day couldn't be any more difficult that in was. I woke up and grabbed my phone from the table. I then looked at the time. 9:15 it wrote. My sleepy eyes then shot open and jumped out if bed. I went over to my bag and picked out something decent to wear, which was jeans and a hoodie. I ran into the washroom, brushed my teeth, put on some deodorant, and then sprayed myslef with the air fresher that was in the washroom since I didn't take a shower. I went back to the room and grabbed my bag, headphones and phone and shoes. I ran through the door, without even closing the door and just ran to the café. I enterd the café where the was only a small amount of people, like 10 to 12. I spotted Tasha at my station and ran to the back. I put my thing into my little space and grabbed my apron out of my bag. I put on the apon while speed walking to my station to help Tasha.

"Suprise, Suprise. You're late." She joked. I lighted punched her back and grabbed the cup that was in her hand and started to work on the drink.

"I'm very much aware." I repiled and put the cap on the finshed drink. I called out for the name on the cup and the person cane for their drink. Once I gave then their dirnk, I turned around and put all my attention to the braided hair girl in front of me. She smirked.

"So. What's your excuse this time?" She asked before crossing her arms over her chest. I sighed.

"Mark." I repiled.

"Of course. Did you guys do it?" She asked and came closer to me.

"No." I repiled as I backed up from her.

"So what did he do?"

"He stayed up all night with his friends that were on the other side of the Pacific Ocean since I came home and didn't come to bed untill 3 fuckin' 50 and in gawd damn moring." I said with a bit of anger showing off.

"It's okay. He's just doing it to get money. It will all pay off in the end." Tasha said, rubbing my back.

"It's better fucking better be." I responded and went back to my station since a group of people came through the door. We served the group and a few minutes later, another group of people came in. Their voice filled up the café and some of those voices where fimmlar.  I looked up to the group to see Sam in the middle of it all. My eyes went wide and I went pale.

"(Y/N)? You good?" I heard Tasha ask me. I nodded. She shrugged her shoulders. "If you say so..." He added before going to the group that came up to the cashier. 'Oh the devil is a lie...' I said before getting to work on the first cup. Once done, I put the lid and my hands shook violently was I put the drunk up to call the name.

"Rose..." I said with a shakly voice. She came up took her drink. Before leaving, she looked up to say thank you and just right before anything came out of her mouth, she smirked at me.

"Well, well, well. If it isn't little miss whore." She said, loud enough for the whole store to hear. I put down my head in shame and tried to break. Then, I heard a few footsteps come to where I was. I the heard another fimmlar voice call out.

"How you doing miss hoe?" The voice  called. I tired to ingrone the comment and go back to my job. I made the next drink, which was a ice cap by the name of Michel... 'Michel's here....'

(AN: Proper AN in the next chapter.)