Chapter 21

I was awaken by someone shaking my shoulder. I groaned and truned around, signaling that they should stop. They didn't. I turned back around and opened one eye to look at them. It was Mark. 'God dammit it Mark...'

"(Y/N), Wake up." He said.

"What do you want?" I asked hashly since he woke me from my good dream.

"We gotta go. Aren't we watching a movie?" He asked and smiled the smile I always found heart melting. I groaned once more then got up. I rubbed the little sleep that was in my eyes away and looked at Mark. I then looked behind him to see that people were standing behind him. I blinked a few time to adjust to the change of light and looked at the figures behind him. It was everyone. Bob, Wade, Mandy, Molly, Jack and Signe. I stared at them with big eyes as they did the same.

"What are they doing here?" I asked Mark as I pointed to the group behind Mark.

"We have name, you know?" A fimmlar Irish voice said.

"I'm aware." I said. "Anyways, no one answered my question. Why are you guys doing here?" I asked once more.

"We're here cause was want to have sex, (Y/N). That's why we're here." Wade answered. I shook my head at him.

"Well, I'm not participating." I said.

"Anywas," Signe started. "We're going to the movies. All of us." She said.

"Thank you." I said. I got up and was about to head to the kitchen before I realized what she said. I turned my whole body back to the group that was in front of me.

"WHAT?! MARK, FIRST OF ALL, WHY DIDN'T YOU WAKE ME UP EAIRLER. SECOND-" I was stopped by someone's hand over my mouth. I tried to wiggle out of their grip, but failed. I looked up to see who had their hand over my mouth. It was Bob.

"(Y/N), clam down." He said. I nodded.

"When I remove my hand, you're gonna walk up to the bedroom, and get dressed for the movie." He added. I nodded and his hand left my mouth. I sighed and went upstairs. I heard everyone burst out laughing. I chuckled and got dressed into black jeans and black crop top with my black sweater over it. I went into the washroom, brushed my teeth, washed my face, and put on lop balm and mascara. I went back downstairs to see everyone waiting at the door and waiting for me. I grabbed my purse and phone at the island in the kitchen and met up with the group.

"I'm ready." I said. Mark looked at me, confused. He the walked up to me and take my purse out of my hand. I looked at him, also confused.

"You don't need this." He said and threw my pures on the couch. I shrugged at him and we went. I plugged my headphones into my ear and played 'Halo' by Beyoncé.

-------Time Skip brought to you by

(THIS IS MY SHIT.........Only because I'm single...)

We watched a horror movie and everyone except Jack wasn't sacred. Jack was shaking him his boots and holding onto Signe's arm like his life depends on it. We walked out the movie theater, with extra popcorn in our hands.

"So, what now?" I asked. Mark smirked at the group and they smirked back. I was extremely confused.

"We're going to the near by carnival." Molly said. I was still very confused to why everyone except for me was smirking. I sighed, scared for my dear life. We stared to drive to the carnival and I was the only one listening to music, blocking the real world. 20 minutes later, we reached the canvas and we all went on the fast rides first. It was really amazing. After going to a bunch of places where you can win prizes, and alot of rides, we finally reached the last ride. The ferris wheel.

"I gotta go to the washroom." Signe said.

"I'll come with you." Molly and Mandy said. They went to the washroom and it was just me and the boys.

"I'll gotta put the these things in the car." Jack said, holding alot of gifts in his hands.

"Need help?" Bob asked.

"I'll come help too." Wade said. They then went to the car. I was starting to think that something is up. I shook my head of the thought and just focused on Mark and I.

"So," Mark stared. "I know this is a bad time to ask...b-but I just want to know..." He said and starched the back of his neck

"Know what, Mark?" I asked.

"H-how you feel about me." He countiued. I shivered in my shoes. 'I don't know what to do again...' I stayed quite and it was our turn to enter the ferris wheel. I sat closer to the exit. I looked out to see the beatiful LA city. Lights falling everywhere as 'Best Mastiake' by Ariana Grande played in the background. (I know this part will sound unoriginal, but I got my own twist.)

"So..." Mark said. I stared to get antsy.

"M-mark. It's just...I don't know how to really explain it. I was a big fangirl back before my dad died, but now, I see you as someone who's caring. Someone who will give up their time for someone speical. But, by you saying you have feelings for a girl you found unconscious on the streets who's life is falling apart bit by bit...it just sound crazy." I stared to trail off with my words as I kept my eyes glued to the lights of the city. Once we reached the top, we stopped. The ride stopped moving, and shockingly, no one was panicking. The music kept on playing and the people at the bottom kept on trying to fix what's wrong.

"Yeah..." Mark said, wanting me to countiue. My breathing became heavy.

"Mark, you don't deserve me. I don't need you. I'm just a girl who's gonna die sonner or later," I slowly began to get up from where I was sitting. I looked over to my side to see we were high up from the ground.

"(Y/N), please sit down." Mark said. I didn't obey and kept on getting closer to my end of the car seat.

"I'm just a girl," I said, now leaving over the car seat.

"(Y/N). Sit down, please." Mark begged. I didn't listen and kept on doing what I was. 'Do it. Do it. Jump. You know you want to. You know you just want to end everything here. Don't be scared. After all, the world won't have a difference when you're gone...' My subconscious told me. I listen to them and was about to push myslef off the edge.

"Who gonna die sonner or later......goodbye Mark." I said before pushing myself off the car. But I was stopped. He grabbed my wrist and the next thing he did stopped my heart.

He kissed me...

(AN: Proper AN in the next chapter.)