Chapter 24

Mark's P.O.V

She kept on yelling at me and it was getting scary. There were tears threating to come down her eyes and I made that happen. My goal was supposed to avoid that, but I failed...BIG TIME. She went off to my bedroom to sleep and I was really worried about her. One day or another, she might just leave me and go on the streets, or worse, she'll kill herself behind my back. She said she tried it once, so I'm more that sure she'll will try it again if she thinks it's necessary. It's honestly funny how a man, who talks to a camera for Christ sake, can't help a young girl who's obviously hurting and she shouldn't. She should be playing, laughing, smiling, and talking. But instead, she's crying, cutting herself and trying so hard just to kill herself. I just wish she'll let me help her...

"Why won't you let me love you (Y/N)?" I spoke to myslef as I took a seat on the couch. I put my head in my hands.

"Why won't you let me take the pain away? Why do you have to make it so difficult for me? Just why?" I said out loud. I sighed to myslef and took off my shirt for sleeping. I turned off all the lights in the house and fell asleep on the couch.

(I know that was shot, but I feel like that was nessary.)

(Y/N)'s P.O.V.

I woke up this Moring to my alarm clock, playing 'It's Been So Long' by The Living Tombstone (ITS BEEN SO LONG, SINCE I HAVE SEEN MY SON. LOST IN THE MONSTER, TO THE MAN BEHIND THE SLAUGHTER!!! OMFG!! I LOVE THAT SONG TOO MUCH!!!) I turned off the alarm and got up. I grabbed my phone, my towel, and my mini speaker that was charging beside my phone and went downstairs. I looked in the living room to see Mark, on the couch, sleeping in a very awkward postion. I walked passed the living room and went to the kitchen where I made myself some coffee. 3 minutes later, I sat down at the island in the kitchen, with my cup of coffee, scrolling through my YouTube recommend box. After 30 thumb strokes on my phone, a figure walked passed me. It went to the stove where the coffee was and I heard the liquid spill into the cup. Then, the figure came I front of me and sat down on the other side of the island.

"I'm sorry, (Y/N)." The deep voice said. I rolled my eyes at him and got up from where I was sitting. I grabbed my speaker and went to the washroom. I striped out of my clothing and played 'Halo' by Beyoncé while entering the shower. 30 minutes later, 'You Don't Own Me' by Grace was playing and I wrapped myslef around with my towel. I grabbed my speaker and phone and left the washroom. I went back downstairs to the kitchen to get some water, but the lights were off. I sighed and went deeper into the kitchen. I turned looking for the light switch, which was near the stove, and I was near the sink...which is on the totally other side of the kitchen where the stove is. While I was walking closer to the sink, I bumped into someone. I was bounced back by his strong chest, and I was about to fall backwards. But Mark caught me. He pulled me closer to me and my head and heads were on his chest.

"(Y/N), please listen to me." He said. I sighed since I had no choice because he had a good grip on my waist.

"I'm extremely sorry for making you upset. I had a feeling that you had some flashback since you spaced out a bit, and I'm more that postive that, that flashback was not nice. So please, forgive me?" He said in a me caring tone. I sighed and nodded. And I was worng. We're were near the stove and he turned on the lights. He picked up my chin with two of his fingers and looked at me in the eyes. He smiled at me, and I smiled softy back at him. We were staring in each other's eyes for a long period of time before Mark's eye's went to my lips. He bit his and I bit my lip and looked at his. I leaned closer to him and he leaned closer to me until the space between our lips were gone. His lips were so soft and our tounge were dancing with each other. I wrapped my hands around his neck and pulled him closer as his grip on my waist become tighter and he pushed my body close to his. He licked my bottom lip, asking for entry, but I declined. He tried again, and failed, and the third time, he tried and failed. His hands moved from my hips to my butt and he squeezed both of my butt cheaks, which made me gaps and gave his tounge a one way ticket into my mouth. We stayed like that for a few minutes before my phone stared to ring. I pulled back and smiled at him. I grabbed my phone and answered, without looking at the caller ID cause I knew it was Tasha from the ring tone.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"Are you coming to work or not? You're already 15 minutes late!" She yelled through the phone. I looked at the time and she was right. I was 15 minutes late.

"I am. Just give me 2 minutes." I said and ran upstairs.

"You better. The shop is packed!" She yelled over people talking. I laughed and hanged up. I closed the door and put on some back jeans and a purple flannel and black convers. I went back downstairs and grabbed my bag from the living room. I then remembered something. I went back to the kitchen to see Mark looking through the fridge for God knows what.

"Mark, can I borrow $10?" I asked. He reached out for his back pocket and pulled a 20 dollar bill. I grabbed I and was just about to head out the door.

"Thanks." I said.

"You owe me you know?" He repiled.

"Yeah, yeah. Bye Mark." I left the house, running to the coffee shop. I reached the shop and now I know what Tasha meant by 'It was packed.' I rushed though the bodies to get to the front counter and I made it. I looked over to my station to see Tasha, working like the world ends in 5 minutes. I ran to my shelf, put my bag inside, took out my around and put it on. I ran to my spot and told Tasha to head back to the cash register. She then handed me about 10 cups to make. I sighed and got to work.

-------Time Skip brought to you by

(Welp....there goes happy childhood memories)

I wiped my forehead after finishing my last order. I looked over to Tasha, and she was a panting mess. I checked the time on my phone and it read 5:30 and by the looks of it, no one was coming.

"Tasha, I have an idea." I said after taking a sip out of my water. She looked at me, worried out of her mind. "It's OK. We're not making a bomb that can destroy 50% of Africa." I chuckled. After I said that, it looked like a weight just came off her shoulders.

"What do you have in mind?" She asked. I looked over to the store and there was only one person in the shop.

"There's a Burger King nearby, right?" She nodded. "I'll go get us something to eat. I'll be fast." She reached out for something in her pocket and she pulled out a 20 dollar bill. She tried to give it to me, but I declined.

"It's OK. You don't need to pay me." I said.

"You sure?" Tasha asked, kinda worried.

"Postive." I said. I grabbed my phone from my bag and my hoddie and put it on.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"Just a large fries." She repiled.

"Stop lying. I know you want a number 6 and I'm getting that number 6." I laughed before running to Burger King. I got her what she wanted and what I wanted and ran back to Starbucks. I gave Tasha what she wanted and we ate and talked about what's happening in our lives. I might say that Tasha is basically my bestfriend. She gets me. She understands me. And she's stupid like me. It amazing how one person can bring the "good" side of me. She's the only one I trust right now and I think it's gonna stay that way. After we finshed, some people came in and some people left and before I knew it, it was 9:00 and me and Tasha were cleaning up the shop while talking. I finshed wiping down the counter where the cash register is and Tasha was already ready to leave. She was just folding her apron to fit into her bag. I put back the rag I was using to wipe down to the tables and went to go get my bag. I took off my apron and stuffed it into my bag and met up with Tasha at the door. She was the one with the store key. We left the shop and she closed and locked the door. We said our goodbyes and went our separate ways. I walked home with 'It's Been So Long' by The Living Tombstone, playing in my ears.

(AN: I don't want to say "proper AN in the next chapter" because I know this An is gonna be short, but whatever. I just realized how much time I used "and"....PROFESSIONAL WRITING EVERYONE!! But ANYWAYS

Thanks for reading,

And I'll see you,

In the next chapter.

BUH-BYE!!!

-Tasha)