Chapter 20

Mark's P.O.V

She grabbed two articles on the table and put them over her clothes. I couldn't see what she took off the table but when she turned around, my face was hot like fire.

"Mark, how do these look?" She asked me. She held a pretty, baby blue laced bra and it was strapless. 'Only if she was wear-' I shook my head at the neigtave thought.

"It looks nice. You wanna by it?" I responed. She shrugged at me and but back the bra on the table. I took the bra from the table and gave it back to her.

"Here, I'll buy it for you." I said and we went to the cashier. We bought the article and the maching underwear and left. We went back home just to kill some time. Once we entered, we placed the bags on the island in the kitchen and (Y/N) went to go get something from the fridge. She grabbed a water bottle and drank out of it while looking at me.

"What are gonna do now?" She asked. I checked the time on my phone and it was only 5:00. I shrugged at her.

"We gotta kill time. The movie stars at 7:00." I repiled. She kept on drinking her water and it looked like she had an idea in her head. She lowered her water bottle, closed it, and put it near bags on the island, all while smirking at me. I stared to back away in fear into the living room. She walked closer to me, her smirk getting bigger and bigger with each step.

"Ummm... (Y-Y/N)? What are you doing?" I asked, scared for my life. She said nothing and kept on walking. She stopped walking and she was at the entrance to the living room, while I was in the middle. Second later, she jumped on me. She tackled me to the ground and looked at me while she still had a big smirk.

"Wrestling time." She said darkly. I knew exactly what she ment. I threw her off me and climbed on top of her. I then looked at her, confused as all hell.

"What are the rules again?" I asked. She used at the might to push me off her and sat upright.

"You start at that side of the room," She pointed to then end of the room.

"And I start that side of the room." She pointed at the entrance of the living room. I nodded in response.

"Then we run to the middle of the room and tackle each other. The first one to get pinned to the ground and stays there for 30 seconds loses. The person on top wins." She said. I nodded. We both got up and went to our spots on each side of the living room. She looked at me with a cocky smirk on her face, and I did the same.

"3...2...1..." We both said.

"GO!!" We yelled out and ran for each other. (Y/N) stared to grab my hands and pin them behind him back. She then tried to trip me, but failed. I tripped her and she fell on her stomach. I got over her and pined her hand behind her back.

"1, 2, 3, 4, 5..." I stared to count. She tree to wiggle out of my grip, but failed.

"Mark! Get off me!" She yelled. I laughed.

"6, 7, 8, 9, 10..." I ignored her. She then tried to get out of my grip again and this time did it successfully. She truned to face me and she was on her back.

"You're not gonna win at my own game!" She said. I laughed.

"I laugh in your face. Look at where you are." I said. She shook. She then wiggled our from under me and got up on her feet.

"Now, look where you are." She said before jumping on me. She pushed me down to the ground, where I was lying on my back. She jumped on my stomach and grabbed my hands. She pined my hand over my head and smirked at me.

"You give up yet?" She asked as her grip on my hands become tighter.

"Nah." I said.

"Fine. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 12, 13, 14, 15..." She counted.

"You give up now?" She asked again. I shook his head from side to side. She shrugged at him.

"16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29..." (Y/N) smiled at me.

"Now?" She asked once more. I shook his head once more.

"30. I win!" She yelled in victory and stared to bounce on my legs. I blushed. She stopped bouncing and she looked at me in confusing.

"The hell you blushing at?" She asked as she had a big smirk on her face. Her smirk then left in a matter of seconds and her face went pale.

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

"The hell you blushing at?" I asked with a big smirk on my face. Seconds later, I felt something hard poke my inner thigh. The smirk on my face felt and I went pale. 'H-He's HARD!?!' I thought. Almost immediately, I got off him and sat on the couch.

"Holly Balls, Mark! I'm so sorry I did that! I know I shouldn't have b-" I was cut off by him.

"I'm the one who should be sorry! It is my body anyways." He said. He then took a nearby pillow and covered his...problem. He then ran upstairs to his room. I then hear a slam and lock from the door. I put my face in my hands as I was just taking in what just happend. 'M-mark got hard...Just because of me? Something isn't right...' I sighed and lied on the couch. I rolled over to the TV, and lucky me, the remote was by my feet. I took the remote and flipped through the channels, until I came across Pretty Little Liars. I waved the espiode until I fell asleep.

(AN: AYEEEE!!! Long time no see right?....Oh, who the hell am I kidding, I MISSED WRITING THESE AN'S!! These AN'S make me talk to you. Say things I didn't add to the story and say things I will only say in real life. These AN'S are meant for me to connect to you and to have a better relationship with y'all. And not doing them in some pervious chapters donest make that connect.

But, enough about all that goo goo gaga shit, how have y'all been doing? The day I'm writing this is September 26, so I stared school 3 weeks ago, and that also means I can't write as much as I used to like on summer break. But enough about me, how have y'all been doing? Y'all going to school? Y'all still have good grades? Y'all still thinking that you have no chance with Mark whatsoever? Yeah, me too....But ANYWAYS

Thanks for reading,

And I'll see you,

In the next chapter.

BUH-BYE!!!

-Tasha)