Chapter 19

Mark's P.O.V

I woke up very early because I have a task to do. I have someone to please. I got up from my lying position and walked over to my closet. I bent down to look for a clean top, but in the middle of it, I found something of (Y/N). I was her dark red sweater....which had blood stains on them. 'What can I do to help her....what can I do to help her...' A light bulb went off in my head as I big smile grew on my face. I found a clean, black top and put it on. I went to the door and went downstairs. I looked at the living room to see (Y/N), still wrapped up in a pile of blankets. I chucked as I went to the kitchen and wrapped a apron I have around my waist. I went to the fridge and got out milk, eggs, butter, and blue berry's. I went back to my cooking station and looked through the cupboards. I found a box a waffle mix. I grabbed a bowl and stared to make the waffles. I added blue berry's, bacon, and I stared to work on some eggs cause I know (Y/N) really likes them. 'Only if she likes me like how she likes bacon...' I sighed and countiued cooking. I made about 5 blue berry waffles, eggs and about 10 Strips of bacon. I then heard someone yawn. I turned round to see (Y/N), rubbing her eye with one of my shirts I didn't even know I gave to her.

"Morning." She said tired.

"Morning, (Y/N). Want waffles?" I asked. I saw her jump up and down.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! I love waffles!" She yelled into the air. I chuckled at her childish, but still cute behavior.

"If you love waffles, you'll sure love what were gonna do today." I said. She furrowed her eyebrows.

"What are we doing today?" She asked before taking a seat in one of the chairs. I turned around to finsh making the waffles.

"Something." I smirked. I fished with the waffles and placed the stack in the middle of the island where (Y/N) was sitting. I set the bacon and eggs right beside the waffles and sat across from (Y/N). She smiled at me and I smiled back. I handed her a plate and gave myslef a plate. She took 3 waffles and about all the bacon.

"Hey! I want some bacon!" I cried. She smirked.

"Why dont you get up and make more?" She asked before taking a bite out of one of the Strips.

"Why? For you to take them?" I crossed my arms over my chest. She nodded. I kissed my teeth and got up to make more bacon. I smiled a my achievement. 'Step one of making (Y/N) smile: complete!' I thought and cooked the bacon. 3 minutes later, I have made another 5 Strips of bacon. I placed on the table, and as I guessed, (Y/N) tried to get one. I moved the plate out of her reach. She kissed her teeth at me.

"Why are you kissing your teeth at me?" I asked and smirked.

"You're not giving me bacon." I crossed her arms over her chest and made a pouty face.

"This bacon is for me! You took 10 bacon Strips and I only made 5." I said and smirked. She sighed and countiued to eat a strip of bacon. I sat down where it as before and grabbed my 3 waffles and eggs. She took some eggs and stared to eat.

"So, what are gonna do? Bacon hogger." She insulted me. I chuckled.

"First thing first, we're going shopping," I said I'm a premature girl voice. I heard her laugh.

"And...." (Y/N) wanted me to countiue.

"We're gonna see a movie." I added before taking a bite out of my food.

"What movie are we watching?" She asked.

"You pick." I repiled. She smiled and I smiled back.

"Then...." She said, wanting me to countiue.