Chapter 18

Still Mark's P.O.V

"That's none of your business." She said again. I came and sat down beside her. There was a pocket knife in her hands and it had blood all over it. 'She didn't cut herself. She couldn't...'

"Please tell me why you're bleeding." It was liking me to not if someone did this to her. She couldn't have done it herself because it's (Y/N) who we're talking about. She's always happy and smiling and fun.....but maybe she does a good job of hiding all her pain and I'm too blind to see. 'Fuck me...'

"What is there to know?" She asked.

"Why is there blood spilling from  your arms and legs?" I asked.

It's your P.O.V, reader-chan!!

"Why is there blood spilling from your arms and legs?" He asked. I then went pale. 'I think I should tell him. But how would he react? Will he kick me out of the house? Probably...' I opened my mouth, but closed it again. I took a deep breath in and out.

"Look." I started. "When I was younger, my father died and went sent him here." I pointed to river.

"You sent him in the river?" Mark asked. I nodded.

"My mom was all upset about his death and stayed in her room for a few weeks. She never ate anything and she was just basically a mess after my dad's death." I said. I stared to feel tears build in my eyes.

"Then I made the biggest mistake of my life." I then felt a tear come down my eye.

"What did you do?" Mark asked, really worried.

"I asked my mom to go to my nearby mall and eat some real food." I stared. "Then, there was a guy that was sitting behind us. He was smiling at my mom. My stupid slef then said 'you should go talk to her.' Then, she went to the man, talked to him and they became a thing a few weeks later." More tears came down my eyes. I felt my breath get stuck in my throat and I was having breathing problems.

"The guy's name was Chris. Little did my mom know, he was abusive. A few weeks after they hooked up, Chris stared to abuse me." I manged to make out before a flood load of tears came down my eyes.

"After multiple times of physical abuse, I took this pocket knife and stared to cut myslef." I showed him the kinfe that was in my hands as more and more tears came down my eyes. I looked over to Mark to see he was in shock. A few seconds later, I was in his arms, being held tight. 'I never knew he care that much of a worthless whore...'

"I can't belive he did that to you." Mark said, almost in a wisper.

"No shit Mark." I chuckled lightly. "And then there's school..." I trailed off.

"There's more?" Mark asked. I nodded.

"I was called a nerd, fat, pig, and all that jazz for a long period of time. Then, some asshole hacked into my instagram and made a dirty post of my one and only friend, Jessica. The day after, she came up to me and slapped me. And that was the day I lost my only friend." I laughed just slightly. I was probably going insane slightly just because of all this madness.

"Wow. I can't belive a youtube sensation is hugging a worthless scumbag just because she had problems when she was little. You should be uploading a video and leave my lonely ass alone." I laughed.

"And leave the one I love? Hell nah." I went pale. 'Did he just say he loves me?' I looked at him with big eyes.

"Do you even realize what you just said?" I asked. He nodded.

"You must be sick. You just said you love me Mark." I said. He put his hand on top of mine.

"You know, (Y/N)..." He stared before looking at the ground.

"You're very beatiful and extremely funny....And I think...I think I have gained some feelings abut you." He said and scratched the back of his neck. 'I don't know what do do! I don't know what to do....'

"I'm sorry Mark. I-I can't do this." I said before getting up, grabbed my bag and pocket kinfe and was about to leave before Mark called my name.

"(Y/N)?" He asked.

"Yeah?"

"Promise me one thing."

"What is it?"

"Never, ever cut yourslef again?"

"I promise." I said before leaving. I felt Mark there to stare at the river. 'Did I just promise never to cut myslef again?' I sighed and stared to walk faster. 10 minutes later, I reached home. I entered the house and went straight to the bathroom. I looked at myslef at the mirror. I looked scary. 'Hey everyone. We have a scar crow...'
'The ugly hoe is back y'all...'
'Jesus Christ. Do you even try to take a shower...' I sighed before cleaning myself up with a wet paper towel. I changed into something more comfortable then left the washroom with a little tears coming down my eyes. I went to a closet that had extra blankets and pillows. I grabbed two of each and went back to the living room. I threw everything on the couch then truned on the Xbox. I grabbed the controller, turned on YouTube, and watched lots and lots of Anime on Crack before falling asleep in my pillow and blanket made mess.

MarkiMark's P.O.V

She left me, watching the waves of the river. I was still taking in the fact that a beatiful girl was beaten up by a asshole. I was also taking in that fact that I told her my feelings about her and she just left. 'Maybe she donest like me...' I got up where I was from since it was getting dark and I needed to get home. Once I entered my home, I heard Toradora playing in the background. (If you haven't watched Toradora, you need to watch it. IT'S AMAZING!!) I looked into the living room to see a pile of pillows and blanket. I went into the living room to see (Y/N) is in the middle of that mess. I crouched down to look at her and it looks like she cried herself to sleep. 'God damn. This girl has been hurting and I just here looking at her....I gotta do something...' I sighed before going up to my own room and going to bed.

(AN: here's the proper AN y'all been looking for. I know, 3 chapter just to make this cappy ending. Anyways, sorry this chapter is shorter that my other ones, I just wanted to rush through this so I could get to the good part. But mo worries, the book is just getting stared. The real drama hasn't start yet...and is not probably gonna be in the next few chapters.....But ANYWAYS

Thanks for reading,

And I'll see you,

In the next chapter.

BUH-BYE!!!

-Tasha)